•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•

TXT's pov

The kiss broke when they heard someone clearing their throat, the two boys turn around and saw non other than Mr. Huening Kai, standing there leaning onto the wall with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his lips.

"If you guys are done, hyung can you get dressed already, if not you guys can continue, I'm leaving!" the younger said and was about to leave but Soobin stopped him.

"I-I'm leaving b-bye Hyung, h-have a nice day."vsoobin said and took the packet of coffee and ran outside with a bright red face, not having the guts to face neither of them.

Meanwhile Yeonjun was smiling like a mad person.

"You nasty asshole, already got the guy, head over heels for you?" Kai hit the elder lightly on the chest.

"I don't know..." he smiled like a a fool, looking at the closed door that Soobin walked away.

"Hey, hyung you coming?", kai shaked the older, making him come back to his senses.

"Oh, yeah I'm coming a minute!", Yeonjun said and ran to his room, a smirk grew on Kai's face after knowing he got something to blackmail the older.

"Hyung, what took you so long?" Beomgyu asked as he put his phone down, Taehyun noticed Soobin's red face.

"Hyung, did yeonjunie hyung did something to you?, your face is all red." Taehyun questioned with a smirk.

"Umm, n-no..." he said and go to the small kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast to his not so pure gay children.

»»---->♡<----««

"Ok, yeonjunie hyung call Taehyungie hyung and say that we are at the door", Kai said as he gets out of Yeonjun's car.

"Ok, wait I will text him."

Not even one minute in, a brown haired guy opened the gate with a bright boxy smile, the other two run to him and gave a tight hug, "Hyung, I missed you so much!" Yeonjun said.

"Me too my little foxy.", the older said and patted yeonjun's hair, "Tae hyung did you forgot about me!" The younger said crossing his arms with pout.

"Of course not my baby penguin!", he hugged huening and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Well, guys let's go inside, I don't want you guys to stay here", the older said and dragged the youngers inside.

"Jungkook, Jimin-ah and my all hyungs, my brothers are here!", Taehyung said as two people come running from upstairs, two from the kitchen and two was sitting on the living room playing some random games.

"Oh, they are here, oh my God, you guys are handsome-"

"Jin, I will kill you if you cheat on me!", one guy who came from upstairs said,  "Oh my God, Namjoon shut up!", the guy named namjoon turned his head to the other said.

"Don't mind him, he is just jealous and come on I made some food let's eat and talk.", Jin said with a smile.

"Hyung, they just came here let them sit!" Taehyung said as he pulled the boys to the sofa.

"Sit down, I will get something to drink.", Taehyung said and the two nodded, the other boys also joined Yeonjun and Kai on the sofa.

"So you are tae's brother, right?" a pale guy asked coldly and got a hit on the elbow by a guy who is sitting next to him.

"You are gonna scare them, Yoongi!" he said and Yoongi rolled his eyes "ok, kids introduces your self!" said the person sitting next to Yoongi.

"Umm, I'm Choi Yeonjun, as you all know I'm Taehyungie hyung's cousin." he said, making them raise their eyes brows.

"So you are not his real brother?"

"Of course not, dumb ass!", Taehyung came back and give the boys their drinks.

"Then why did you told me you guys are brothers!", the short male asked again.

"We see each other as brothers.oh my!", he said and sit down.

"Umm, I'm Huening Kai, I'm Yeonjunie hyung's close friends", Kai said and the short male again was about to ask a question but Taehyung cut him off.

"Jiminie, they are not siblings, Junie's and huening's parents are friends, so they are friends, ok?", Jimin was kinda pissed but decided to shake it off not wanting to ruin the mood.

"Ok and you guys know us right?", the two nodded, "Wait how?", Namjoon asked.

"We listen to you guys music." Kai said shyly.

"So we don't have to introduce ourselves right, I'm going back to bed-", yoongi got a hit on his head by the person sitting next to to him, "ah, Hoba stop!", he said but hoba or should I say Hoseok turn his head to the kids.

"Kids, what are your guys doing?, did you guys graduate?", he asked.

"We did hobi hyung and we would like to work on music!", Yeonjun said as he looked at the younger.

"Oh, wait- Joonie hyung didn't pd-nim said they were gonna debut a new group right?", taehyung asked.

"Well, yeah."

Taehyung looked at the two with sparkling eyes, "Boys, I'm gonna ask you guys a question, would you like to join bighit?", Yeonjun's and kai's soul left there body that six words.

"W-what! You are asking us to join bighit?", Taehyung nodded.

"Junie hyung say yes please! It's our golden moment!", Kai said excited.

"Umm, I guess yeah, we wanna join Bighit." Yeonjun said with a proud smile.

"Ok, I will call pd-nim and ask tell him about it", Namjoon said as he took his phone out.

"Ahh... Ok.... Tomorrow..... Yeah...... Oh they are here..... Well I will ask them... ok thank you pd-nim", Namjoon end the call and said, "Well, he said you guys can meet him tomorrow at the building!", the two said thank you with a happy smile

"OK, Junie you didn't told us why you came to Korea all of a sudden." taehyung asked as he took a sip of his juicy, "Well that's a long story", Yeonjun sighed.

---♡

"OK, you are telling us that you came all the way from US to Korea just because you wanna work with a k pop group which I have never heard of and they disbanded on the same day you guys came here?", Jimin asked and Yeonjun nodded.

"But Jiminie hyung they are really talented, there voice is amazing you will get addicted to it", Yeonjun said and Namjoon looked at him before putting on a thinking face.

"Yah, kids why don't you ask them to come with you to bighit tomorrow.", he asked as he lean forward, Kai and Yeonjun looked at each other, "Wait, that's a nice idea!", Kai said.

"Yes, what if we can debut together?" Yeonjun added.