•15¦Nature's son•

TXT's pov

"Oh my- you still remember me Mr. Kim Namjoon? How funny of me to think that you would have forgotten about everything." Yuta said mockingly.

"Especially about how he took everything from you." he continued.

"Well how can I forget one of my worst enemy huh? All the way from Japan. And this time I won't let you touch any of my ones, I grew more powerful than before and won't let my mistakes repeat again." Namjoon said it like a statement.

"Well, I'm gonna do that again but this time, I will be taking this five, cuz they will be more useful then your little shits!" the Japanese male's word made Namjoon chuckle.

"Did you really thought you can do that? Did you really thought you can take em away? Did you really forget what Soobin did last time?" Yuta rolled his eyes.

"I will take them away from all of you and Namjoon don't forget who I am and the fact that all of them are against you so, don't you dare forget what I'm capable of." he said it as a warning before vanishing in thin air.

"Hyung, who was that and why did he say that he is capable of something?" Namjoon patted Beomgyu's hair slowly still looking at the spot Yuta stood before.

"It's nothing don't worry about anything," he sighed "oh and tell me what you saw!" beomgyu smile.

"Oh, I saw a little puppy with green germ or diamond on its head and it was shining bright, like really bright." Beomgyu said showing how bright it was with his hands.

The eldest's eyes widened "You saw a green light?" the younger gave a nod.

"Oh wow so you are my other half, you have nature as your element, Beom!" he said smiling, the other listen to it with open mouth.

"Wait, can I use it?" the elder nodded and dragged the boy towards the window.

"See that tree?" he pointed at a tree which looks like it is a peach tree "Try growing a fruit or try talking to it." Beomgyu looked confused but looked at the tree.

"Umm can you give me a fruit?" he asked awkwardly, Namjoon tried not to laugh, he cleared his throat "That's not how you do it, first you have to reach your hands out for the tree then ask for what you want or try making a spell," Namjoon suggested

"A spell that you made, that no one will ever guess and tell it to the nature, that way you don't actually have to ask out loud, just by thinking about using your powers and saying the spell in your mind would let you control nature!"

He said and casted his spell the tree's branches started to lean towards Namjoon and a fruit grow right in front of their eyes.

Namjoon twisted the fruit off the tree and hand it to Beomgyu "See this? Now you try!"

"Umm I haven't think of a spell yet."

"You can do it later but has to do it fast and now try asking the tree out loud!" the younger closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey tree, can you give me a fruit like you gave to namjoonie hyung?" he asked as his eyes turn a light shade of green, the tree started to lean towards him, which made him shook.

He took the fruit and screamed "I have got my powers wow!!" Taehyun woke up from his sleep and looked up to see a proudly smiling Namjoon and a jumping Beomgyu.

"Hyung, stop screaming" Taehyun said rubbing his eyes "hey tae!!" Beomgyu hugged the younger tight.

"hyung what?" he asked annoyed "Tae~ hey tae~ I got my powers~" he said doing a ballerina spin, Taehyun's eyes go big.

"What? What is your powers hyung?"

"Oh, I can control nature~" he said making a goofy face, Taehyun froze, what he saw in the mirror flashed before his eyes for a second.

"Hey tae, tell me what you saw for me I saw a puppy with a green diamond on its head and it was so-" before his boyfriend could finish, Taehyun got out of the bed and dragged Namjoon outside.

"Tae, what are you doing-"

"Namjoon hyung!" Taehyun hugged namjoon tight and started crying the moment they reached out to the wide yard.

"Oh my- tae why are you crying?, hey kiddo clam down." he patted the younger's back "Hyung, I saw all of them dying." said crying more and more.

The evening sun was shining bright, it was exactly 5.53 right now aka Blue hour.

"You saw what?" Namjoon asked breaking the hug "I saw all f-four of them d-dying it was- it was s-scary, I- I don't wanna l-lose them." his heart aches so bad, four of them are so important to him.

He cares and loves them more than anything or anyone, the thought of losing some one who you live for is just like you killing yourself.

"Tae, it's not gonna happen now OK, clam down, may be it's clue for the future, first of all that is the colour you saw the most?"

"B-black?"

"Other than black?"

"Uh, p-purple?" the elder thought for a little.

"I think you are power is time, not so sure about it cause, color purple is rare so.... I have to go to the library real quick and don't you dare cry about what you saw early, OK?" he wiped the dry tears of Taehyun's face.

"Tae, go wash your face and I will come back in some minutes with new clothes and I brought food so don't forget to eat OK?" the younger nodded before walking inside.

"Oh and Tae," he looked back at Namjoon "Yes hyung?"

"Don't tell the others what you saw, OK?" the blonde boy nodded before walked inside and meet with a anger Beomgyu, who had his hands on his hips.

"So, why didn't you listen to me huh?" Taehyun gulped.

"Umm I'm sorry?" the brown haired boy rolled his eyes "OK and tell me your powers right now or I will hang you upside down on a tree."

"Uh, I don't know joonie hyung said he have to go to library to get a book after that he will tell me what my powers are." Taehyun smile slowly.

"OK, So tell me what you saw." Beomgyu glanced deeply at Taehyun's eyes "Ah I just saw a.... Uh a big purple light, yeah." he bit his lips.

"Umm ok," beomgyu said walking away "and come here if you want anything to eat." he called out from the kitchen, taehyun sit on the chair/stool near the kitchen counter, his lover put some food in front of him.

"Uh, did you ate?"

"I didn't and let me go call Kai-"

"I'm here!" Kai is next Taehyun and pressed a kiss onto the other's cheeks, before looking at the nature boy with a bread smile.

"OK then let me go call soobinie hyung and Junie hyung." Beomgyu slowly walked upstairs and stands in front of the two older's room, he was about knock but some things he heard made his hair stand up....