•6¦Getting back on music•

TXT's pov

"Yes what if we can debut together!",  Yeonjun added.

"Ok kids, call them and ask if they want too, go on!", Namjoon said and Yeonjun took his phone out as fast as he could and dialed Beomgyu's number cuz he don't have Soobin's.

"Hey beom, can you pass the call to soobinie?"

'Of course, wait a second!'

'Yes, yeonjunie hyung, why you
asked for me?'

"Binie put the phone on speaker
and listen to me carefully."

'Ah OK, done tell what it is?'

'Well I'm actually with BTS right-'

'OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST SAY BTS'

'oh my gosh, tae stop shouting!'

'Jun continue.'

"OK, so they are saying that bighit is thinking about debuting another group, so I'm asking if you guys wanna audition for it with us."

'Oh my gosh, really hyung, this is
not a prank right?'

"Do you think I will say jocks on a serious situation like this."

'beom, shut up, but hyung you
mean it?'

"Yes binie, please say yes!"

'umm, o-ok'

"Thank you so much binie,
love you!"

'uh, ok-'

Yeonjun ended the call and shouted,

"They said yes, oh my God!"

"OH MY GOD!", Kai left out his dolphin scream made everyone expected for Taehyung finch, "OH MY GOD I FOUND MY TWIN!", Hoseok yelled as he hugged Kai tight who was a bit confused but hugged back.

"I don't think I can sleep anymore, one was too much now it is two, I wanna die.", Yoongi said as he turned to walk upstairs but Hoseok stopped him.

"What you mean, you are saying I am loud, Huh?", he said as he pulled the older close, "I know you like when I'm loud." he whispered on the older's ears, the older bushed a little, "shut up!", Yoongi said and turn around to the stairs.

"I do.", he continued with a smirk before going, which made Hoseok go red, he didn't look back he ran upstairs with Yoongi.

"Oh no, kids you better leave now, cuz it's gonna be dangerous here in some minutes!", Namjoon said, standing up.

"Yeah, hyung is right go, go, go!", Taehyung said as he grabbed the younger's hands and dragged them outside.

"Want me to drop you guys off?", taehyung asked when they reached out of the gate.

"Hyung we have a car." Kai said.

Taehyung face palmed himself, "ahh I forgot, bye, have a safe drive and we well be at bighit tomorrow I will text you the time ok?", the youngers nodded and hugged the older, "bye hyung.", the elder nodded with a smile.