•20¦The river•

TXT's pov

"Beomgyu, run faster!!" Namjoon yelled.

They were currently practicing on the grass field near the beautiful river of Magic Island.

"Oh- oh my god!, I- I can't," Beomgyu said before collapsing onto the grass.

"Oh my!" the elder ran to the younger with a bottle of water "heyy get up, here drink this!" the nature boy took the bottle and drink it as I find he is dying.

"Hyung, you OK?" Kai asked breathing heavily holding onto his knees.

"Ye-yeah." he weakly replied, the eldest let out a sigh.

"Kids, take a break." he said and walked away, Yeonjun and Kai lay down on the grass, followed by Beomgyu.

"Hyung, wanna go for a swim?" Taehyun asked Soobin, Excited.

"Yeah why not?" and they both ran towards the river, Soobin took his upper clothes off and jumped onto the water.

"Is it cold hyung?"

"Nope!" Taehyun jumped onto the water and realized that the fire boy was lying, the water was freezing cold.

"Yah! Hyung!!" Soobin laughed hard.

"You are laughing now, ah- let me show you!" next thing he knew was Taehyun drowning him.

"Y-yahh!" the blonde boy smirked "i- tae-" the water started to glow, which made Taehyun let go of Soobin.

"Yeonjunie hyung!!" Yeonjun ran towards and was shook to see the water glowing like crystal.

"Oh my God. What is this?" he slowly stepped onto the water.

"Taehyun, I will kill you but- what is with this river?" Beomgyu and Kai who just came and stand on the land confused.

"I- I should go find namjoonie hyung!" the youngest ran towards the way namjoon went not even caring to listen to the elder members' words .

"Namjoonie hyung!!" Kai called the elder as he walked deeper into the forest "Namjo-" he stopped as he felt a presence behind him.

"Namjoonie hyung?" he turned around and saw no one "What the-" he gulped and continue walking until....

"Hey Kai!" Kai jumped and feel on the ground as he heard the voice "Please don't kill me!" he closed his eyes with his hands up.

"What?, it's me Felix!" the younger slowly looked up to see that fairy like boy standing in front of his with his head till to the side and a bow in his hands.

"Oh hi- hi hyung!" Felix reached his hands out for Kai to get up, the younger took it and stood up patting the soil of his pants "Why are you here alone?"

"I'm not alone hyung, the others are near the river, I came here looking for Namjoonie hyung." Felix let out a 'ohh'

"Can I come with you?" Kai nodded with a smile "Wait, let me call the others!" he turn around and whistled, in a second some guys ran towards the two.

"Oh, Huening how you doing?"

"I'm good Changbinie hyung!" Kai answered "come on guys, the others will be waiting." Felix took Kai's hand and ran towards the other four.

"Yah, Yeonjunie hyung" Yeonjun turn his head to see Felix with open arms.

"Oh- hey felixie" he ran out of the water and hugged the younger "hey Guys!" Beomgyu said, Soobin and Taehyun got out of the water and put their clothes back on (Soobin dried both of them up using his powers).