•27¦How we got together!•

TXT's pov

Yeonjun widen his eyes and ran towards a black haired short guy, who was waving his hands, the other four followed their elder.

"Jung Wooyoung! It's been a long time!", Yeonjun and Wooyoung did a shoulder bump, "It did. How you doing?"

"I'm great, dude. Why about you?"

"Pff, what can I say huh? My best friend, Yeosang, that bitch left me for Jungho but, I have my San." Wooyoung smiled proudly, "Speaking of San.. Where is he?"

"He? He is with Hongjoong, cause he was being all touchy. So Joongie hyung took him away, kekeke." Wooyoung end with a evil laugh, "Lol anyways, where are they? I wanna introduce my members to them."

"Follow me!"

Wooyoung walked the boys to upstairs and opened a door, inside the room seven boys were sitting on the floor in circle, like a cult.

"Guys. Let me introduce you to, The one and only Tomorrow X Together!", Wooyoung clapped and a guy with blonde hair followed.

"Should we introduce ourselves?"

"Go on!"

"One dream! Hi we are Tomorrow X Together!", the said together.

"I can't lose this to them!", a guy with black and White hair got up and the other followed him.

"Eight makes one team! Hi, we are Ateez!", they yelled together, TXT just stood their awkwardly.

"Let's introduce eachother! I'm the leader of Ateez, Kim Hongjoong!"

"And the shortest.", Wooyoung mumbled. "I'm only one centimeter shorter then you OK!", the other male rolled his eyes, "Don't mind them, I'm the oldest, Park Seonghwa." a smile was on his beautiful face.

"I'm Woo's boyfriend, San!", San smirked, "We are the tallest, I'm Mingi and this is my guy, Yunho!", Mingi pointed at the guy next to him.

"I'm Yeosang! And this is my beloved boyfriend, Jungho!", Yeosang climbed onto Jungho's arms.

"Uh- I'm Soobin! This is Yeonjun.... My boyfriend-"

"What!?, you got a guy and you didn't spill the tea with me?, did you told Changbin about this?", Wooyoung grabbed Yeonjun's collar, "Dude, clam down, he came to my house and yeah he knows it."

"And you didn't told me?, not even yesterday? when you called me?"

"OK, I apologize!", Yeonjun bowed, "You know what? I forgive because I don't know what else to do and what about these three?"

"Oh. I'm Taehyun!"

"Me, Beomgyu and this is our boyfriend, Huening kai!"

"I can introduce myself!" Kai whined, "Our?", Seonghwa asked.

"This three are together!", Yeonjun said, Seonghwa nodded as he understand. "So.... What were you guys playing?" the pink haired boy asked, "Truth or dare, wanna join?" San asked, "Of course!" he sit down with the Ateez members.

"Sit down!", Yeonjun told his members and they obeyed, "Ok. If you can't answer one then you- ah I forgot there are minors here, so in that case.... You have to do/answer it at all cost. Am I clear?", Hongjoong asked.

"That's pretty intense, but OK!", the others agree with Wooyoung.

Hongjoong was the first one to spin the bottle and it landed on......

Mingi!

"Oh Mingi... Truth or dare?", Mingi think for a bit before replying. "Truth!"

"Oooh.... Tell us how you told Yunho that you love him?", Beomgyu asked.