•38¦Angels won?•

TXT's pov

Everyone in the room turned their heads towards the new comers, "Uh, can you move?", Hendery asked and the boys stepped aside, the demon stepped inside and lays Jaehyun down on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, Jaehyun!", Doyoung yelled and ran towards the younger, sitting down beside the unconscious male he asked the five, who walked inside.

"What happened to him?", his heart skipping a beat, fear rushing through his blood.

"Uh. He just used his voice so much, it led him to faint.", Yeonjun said walking closer to him and put a hands on the older's shoulder, indicating the other was okay.

"Where is Taeyong?"

"He just turned into smoke.", Kai said rolling his eyes, "What!?", the room broke out and the five sighed, "Does anyone wanna go back to earth?", Taehyun asked, everyones face lights up.

"Can you do it?", Jungwoo asked with millions of stars in his eyes, "Yeah and should we leave?"

A series of yes's was heard, "let's go. And Hendery take Jaehyun-"

"I will take him.", Doyoung cuts Taehyun's sentence, "Oh- OK!", the time said out loudly as he saw the older male picking the siren male in bridal style.

He opened the portal to Namjoon's house, one by one everyone went inside it, leaving Lucas and the boys.

"Umm, I have done so much bad thing and you guys still let me come with you. I'm so sorry for what I did.", Lucas apologised, "it's OK Lucas- wait, what year are you born?", Yeonjun asked.

"I'm a 99 liner!"

"Oh my gosh, me too!", the both started yelling and hugged eachother.

"Umm guys should we leave?", Soobin asked awkwardly, "Yes!, let's go!", the two 99 liners walked inside holding hands like a couple.

The others rolled their eyes and followed them.

But one thing no one noticed was, two dark eyes were watching them from the start.

"You all are not gonna escape from me."

He laughed maniacally.

»»---->♡<----««

A loud noise made Jungkook, who on the couch flinch, suddenly a portal opened right in front of him, out of surprise he ran towards the kitchen yelling, "Someone came to kill me!", and shaking his hands above his head in a dramatic way.

"For fucks sake! Keep you shits together, Jungkook!", Namjoon yelled and walked closer to the portal, for a second he was confused but, when he saw Mark coming out of it, his eyes widened.

"Markie!", he is the one to yell now, he hugged the younger tight, "How are you doing, baby?"

"I'm good hyung, thanks to the ones you send!", that's when he realized where he send the boys to.

"Wait. Where are they-" , a loud scream cut Namjoon off.

Next thing he knew was people falling on top of eachother, "Oh my gosh, what is this?", he asked as he tried to understand what is happening, also pulled Mark closer to him.

"Oh my gosh, get off me Hendery!", a boy said with a loud high pitch scream, Hendery stood up from the boy and gave him a hand, "Namjoonie hyung!", the dolphin boy once again yelled and hugged namjoon tight.