•34¦The nightmare of Ice•

TXT's pov

Yeonjun was trying to adjust with the bright light. He was confused, "Where the fuck am I?", he awkwardly walked to the light.

"Is someone there-"

"Yeonjunie hyung?", he heard Taehyun's voice from the light.

"Taehyun!?", he yelled and ran to their light and saw a door, "uh, what is this?", Yeonjun opened the door and saw the four boys near a big pool, with their legs in the water.

"What are you guys doing he-", before he could finish, the boys turned their heads to him, what scared him was that, they had no emotions in them.

"Are you guys, ok?" they didn't answer, instead they just glanced at the older.

"We should get going, we have to find Mark and-", Soobin stood up and walked towards Yeonjun, "and Haechan.", the fire boy cupped his boyfriend's face.

"Hyung, would you die for me?", the icy boy's eyes widen, he pushed the younger away, "Are you crazy?"

Soobin's eyes never left Yeonjun's.

"Maybe... First answer my question.".

The others three also stood up and walked towards their oldest, they had the same look on their faces.

"Uh. I will look at the reason first  then decide if I want to or not.", Yeonjun answered.

"What if someone is trying to kill us four, will you die for us?" he stood their wide eyed, "You are gonna crazy Soob, shut the fuck up and let's go find mark and-"

"Will you die for us, Yeonjun?", the oldest was feeling a having a little bad feeling that this is not his Soobin.

"Will you die for us?", Soobin repeated.

"Boy, what the fuck are you talking about, if I die who are you gonna marry? Who are ya gonna spend your life with? Who is gonna give you a child-, wait where did that come from?" Yeonjun was losing his shit at this point.

"Whatever let's go-", he froze as he saw the place being to burn in flames.

"Soob, what are you do-", fire stated to come closer to the four boys.

"Guys let's go- this place is gonna burn down, let's go!", Yeonjun tried to grab Soobin's hands, but the younger walked backwards towards the fire.

"Bin, let's leave, guys let's go-"

"Hyung, save us.", Taehyun said and throw a silver dagger at the elder's feet.

"Help us, hyung.", Yeonjun knee down and took it, the weird decorations and hones on it made the icy boy even more suspicious about all of this.

"Dude.... I know this is a joke," Yeonjun's eyes turned blue, "I can just use my powers-", and he tried...

"What!? Why the fuck isn't my powers working!?" Yeonjun was getting angry and annoyed, "Soobin let's leave!", he again tried to grab Soobin's hands but the younger backed up.

The fox boy backed up in fear as he saw Kai's body slowly begin to burn in flames.

"Kai! Jump on the freaking water. bitch!", he didn't respond, nor even blink, Yeonjun once again looked at the dagger, he took a deep breath and hold it tight.

"I know that this isn't real-", he head a clap from behind, his head shot to the direction, he saw a girl smirking, "is this your plan, Harley?", he sounded annoyed.

"I'm older that you, bitch! And nope... It's Taeyong's.", she said and walked closer to Yeonjun, "What you mean?"

"Well... Taeyong put you five on a nightmare, which will be something like this, he will make you guys into thinking that the other four are in danger, which will eventually led to something like this,"

"He will manipulate you guys to kill yourself, so that he won't get the curse and his job will be easy." she finished, Yeonjun was more confused, "You are telling me, this isn't real?"

"Yes!"

"So... How should I get out of here?", he asked.

"Wake yourself up!"

"How?"

"Think of something sad, think of something that will make you anxious."

"Uh? Us separating.", he said.

"Whatever, just remember this is not real and wake up." her words ringed in his ears as a sharp pain shot through his body....