•18¦Anger and Lust•

a little bit of mature stuff ahead and you have to read this chapter fully, cuz this is where the story's other important people shows up, so better read and this chapter has a little bit of slut shamming too, :)⚠

???'s pov

"Here you are, My favorite of them all, Tell me what happened.", a deep voice spoke as Yuta enters the black and red hall way like room, which looked more like a king's main hall, with big chairs for the royal family on both the side and two big throne, one a little smaller the other, at the far end, which was obviously for the king and.... His queen?

"Your Majesty, they are with Namjoon, he is the one who took them to Magic Island, I don't have an idea what to do."

The person who spoke earlier got up from their throne which was decorated in a black velvet cloth with red gem stone which had a golden border and walked towards the Japanese male.

The male had a light shade of brown hair, which feel over his forehead, his eyes had hate and evil in them and a smirk always decorated his beautiful lips.

"Did you find anything useful?" The king asked.

"Uh- three of them have powers and two discovered theirs today." Yuta said looking down "Did you find out what they are?", he nodded a no and gulped

"You are turning useless Yuta!, did you forget what I do to the ones who don't do their job right?" he asked as his smirk widened, already excited for the game that he'll play with the Japanese male if he don't behave.

Yuta almost jumped when he felt another person's hand on his shoulders.

"Taeyong, let him go, he have been working here for a long time right?and he have done everything right too, just give him some time, he might just be stressed and he is the captain of the hell's dangerous and ruthless army for a reason, he will do it right." the person said, giving a smile to the Japanese.

"Doyoung, you shut up, you have no rights to talk!"

"Who the fuck said I have no rights to talk huh?, I'm your freaking husband!" Taeyong rolled his eyes at the two.

"Ok, I will give you one more-"

"You will not do anything to him!" the king was about to lose his patience at his husband's behavior.

"Whatever, do your work as fast as possible, I need those five here as soon as possible!" he turned his back at Yuta "You can leave now." 

The captain of the hell's army bow and walked outside the room.

"Can you be more gentle to him, Yongie?" Doyoung pressed a kiss onto his husband's cheeks, who had a pout with his hands crossed.

"Shut up! or else I will throw you into the lava." he walked towards the door.

"You think you can?, you can't even suck my dick proper-"

"shhhh.", Taeyong said and put a hand over Doyoung's mouth "Shut up, why are you so shameless." he blushed.

"What ever." Doyoung took Taeyong's hand from his mouth and ran to their room, to relieve some of the King's stress.

Meanwhile Yuta walked straight to his bedroom and sit on the bed looking at the black flooring after closing the huge wooden door.

"Why is it so hard to capture those five, ahhhhh I'm gonna crazy-"

"Hyung, are you OK?" a bright blue haired boy came from the bathroom, with a towel in his hair "Let me be alone, Mark." the Japanese said burying his face in his hands.