•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•

???'s pov

Some loud laughter cause Beomgyu to shook awake.

The place looked different than his bedroom, the room looked royal, like a kings chamber, the bed was huge in a circular shape and was decorated with dark blue silk sheets which had a golden patterned border, the room was in a silver color with pearls and windows with dark blue curtains.

It made him wonder, where in hell is this?

The window only let a bit sunlight inside and it was when the light breeze brushed it away.

The nature element slowly got up and walked towards the window, he slowly moved the curtains away, the bright light cause his eyes to blind.

"Where am I?" he questioned and sit on the window, like the princess on the tower, "This is obviously not t
Taeyong's hunted house." he said and sighed loudly.

Suddenly the door opened making Beomgyu jump up from the window.

"Who the fuck are you!?" he yelled and took his scythe out and pointed at the person, the person flinched seeing the sharp weapon pointed at them.

"Oh my gosh! Beomgyu clam down!" the person yelled back in hopes of the younger recognizing them.

Even though it took him some seconds he finally understood the person.

"Seonghwa hyung?"

"Yes it's me, oh my gosh!" the Ateez member said rolling his eyes.

"What am I doing here?" Beomgyu asked, "Oh I forgot to tell you, well-"

"Seong, is he awake?" another voice was heard from outside.

"Yeah!"

A short male, like really short male, compare to Beomgyu, ran into the room, "Hey beomgyu, you are ok right?" he asked walking closer to the nature boy.

"Yeah, I am, Hongjoong hyung and why am I here?" the double hair colored male looked at the older male.

"You didn't tell him, hyung?"

"I was about to, stupid!" Seonghwa said and hit the younger on the head.

"Now that you are here... You explain to him what happened, I'm going back to kitchen before the other six burn the it into ashes, bye!", the older continued before running to their kitchen.

"Uh, anyways so Beomgyu, sit down and let me explain to you.", Hongjoong said and sit on the bed, the younger also joined, "Well...."

*Flash back*

After Beomgyu end his call with Soobin and put his phone back in his pocket, he was met face to face with Lee Taeyong, the ruler of hell- wait! The Ex-Ruler of hell.

"Missed me?" he smirked.

Out of shock, Beomgyu fell on the floor, "Aww, are you scared, darling?", he asked stepping closer and lean to the nature boy on the ground, "How- How are you alive?"

The demon laughed maniacally, "Well I'm not the only one alive!", he smirked and moved away, there stood Johnny, smirking as he looked at the element below him with his sword in his hands.

"How!?"

"Secret. Now are you ready to come with-"

"Beomgyu?" a voice interpreted Johnny.

The two demons turn their heads to the voice, "Oh Wow... Look who we have here.", Taeyong said, kinda shocked at the person who just showed up, he walked to the new presence.