•16¦wanna do something?•

TXT's pov

"Umm- ah- hyung~", Beomgyu was in literal shock.

What- the fuck are they doing- uh should I knock? Fuck I can't stand this. he thought and ran down, the two youngers looked at him surprised

"Hyung, where is the other two?", Beomgyu looked traumatized, "uh- what? Oh them?, Hahaha", he sit next to Kai and looked straight at the wall as if it was the most inspirational and interesting thing in the world.

"Hyung, you OK?" the youngest of their team stood up, "I'm gonna kill those two. Hyung, tell us what happened?"

"Kai, sit down and eat, let them do what they-"

"What is happening here?", Yeonjun came towards the three and a red Soobin in behind, "Binnie hyung, are you sick?", Soobin shot his head towards Taehyun.

"Oh no- it's just- it's pretty hot in here." he awkwardly said and felt Beomgyu's eyes on him.

It made Soobin feel like melting.

"Beom, why are you looking at him?"

The nature boy shifted his eyes towards Yeonjun and started eating his food.

"Uh- is he OK?", Yeonjun said and started eating his food, "and where did Namjoonie hyung go?"

"He went to the library." Taehyun said and the icy boy nodded.

"Tae and beom did y'all find your powers?", Beomgyu looked up still with the same glare.

"Mine is nature!" his eyes turned green, "Wow, that's really c-cool."

"What about you are?" Soobin asked, Taehyun chocked, "oh my- you ok?" Beomgyu took some tissues and handed it to his suffering boyfriend.

"Y-yeah I'm." Yeonjun and Soobin looked at each other, "Tae, do you don't have any powers?", the oldest of the team asked.

"I don't know, Joonie hyung said he will tell me about it when he gets back." the two oldest nodded, "I'm finished, Bin, come on let's go!", Yeonjun said as he ran to wash his mouth and ran upstairs, the leader followed him.

"Boys, go sleep OK, don't stay here alone.", Soobin ran back to his and Yeonjun's room after saying, "I just wanna die, now both of you go to our room and don't come out, understand?" Beomgyu warned and the two gulped.

"Y-yep.", Taehyun grabbed Kai's hands and ran upstairs.

"My life is a chaos." Beomgyu put all the dishes in the sink, "Better wash this tomorrow," he said and walked up stairs.

"Namjoon hyung!- oh I will just talk to him later!", he talked to himself and knocked on his rooms door, Taehyun opened it, with out a second thought he jumped onto the bed and closed his eyes.

"Is he OK?"

"I don't know", Kai said and lay beside Beomgyu.

"What ever", Taehyun joined on the other said.

Mean while at Yeonjun's and Soobin's room, as soon as the leader came inside the room, the oldest pinned him to the wall and closed the door.

"oh my-", Soobin chuckled, "Hyung, stop ok?", he turned his head to the sides.

Yeonjun smirked and kissed Soobin on the cheeks and find his way towards the younger's ears before whispering.

"Wanna do something, baby boy?" Soobin started to giggle.

"Hyung stop, it's tickling," the fire boy said trying to push the older away, the other pinned both of Soobin's arms above his head with one hand and put his finger on his lips.