•37¦The ending of Evil?•

⚠Warning : mention of killing⚠

TXT's pov

Soobin's eyes shot open, his breathing was heavy, trying to get a hold on himself, he brushed his hair back before sitting up.

"Where am I, now?" he tried to adjust his eyes to the dim light by blinking rapidly.

He slowly begin to realize where he was, he was on the cold dirty floor, it was a cell, he turned his eyes and saw a male sleep on the metal bed.

That same blue haired guy.

Getting up from the floor, he walked towards the unknown male and patted his shoulder lightly, "Hell-", the male's body flinched as his eyes shot open, he immediately stood up and ran to their other side of the room.

Soobin was a little confused by the way he acted, "Hey? Are you OK?", The fire element asked stepping a little closer but the other pressed himself closer to the wall, like he was scared of the other.

"Umm, I'm not going to hurt you." Soobin kept his voice as clam as possible, but the boy still got the terrified look on his eyes.

Sighing the taller went to sit on the bed on the floor, the other watched his ever move closely.

"So..... What is your name?" Soobin tried to start a conversation, but the other gave no reply.

"Fuck it!", the element yelled, making the blue haired guy flinch, "Where the fuck is the other four?", he questioned and stood up walking towards the metal bars.

"I don't care about the fucking sirens!"  he once again yelled and processed to melt the metal, the sound of metal melting made the small boy shiver.

The taller walked out of the cell and looked at the boy once more.

"I don't know who you are or why you are here but.... I'm Soobin and you get out of here!", he said before running towards the basement door.

The boy gulped and stepped out in fear, he looked around to see if someone is there, and said

"You can call me Solo.", with a little smile.

Soobin opened the basement door with all his strength and tried to connect to Yeonjun's heads.

'Yeonjunie hyung?'

'Yes Soobin, you can hear me right?'

'Yes, where are you and the others?'

'We are in Taeyong's big ass hall and We don't know where Taehyun is.'

Soobin suddenly felt a little fear rushing through him.

'Try to be safe there, I will find our tae and come to you three as fast as possible,

He said and ran through the hallways, trying to connect to Taehyun's head this time.

'Tae? Can you hear me?'

He could hear heavy breathing.

'Tae. Are you OK?'

'Hyung! I got inside Taeyong's chamber someone, Mark and Haechan is here too, we are trying to open the door. But nothing is working!'

Soobin sighed and stopped running.

'Boy. Use your teleportation spell'

He said mentally face palming himself.

'Oh yes!'

Two seconds later, purple smoke begin to fill up around the fire element, "What the-"

"Oh my gosh! Hi Soobinie hyung!", Taehyun hugged the older, the leader also hugged back and noticed the new two males standing behind the younger.