•22¦Almost got exposed!•

TXT's pov

It was the last day of the boys in Magic Island, they were excited at the same time don't know what to do.

"Beom, you have to focus a bit more ok?" Namjoon patted Beomgyu's shoulders "OK hyung." Beomgyu said spinning his scythe with one hands.

"Soobin, how is it going with you?"

"I'm getting better.... I guess." Soobin said and shot an arrow at the archery board with was pinned to a tree, his arrow landed right on the yellow circle in the center even with one eye covered.

"That's good!"

It's ylYeonjun's turn now "So yeon, how is it with you going?"

"Hyung, can you set the ball machine a bit more faster, it's pretty slow now"

"Uh ok." namjoon went to the machine and did as Yeonjun said "is this enough?"

"Ye-yeah" Yeonjun said in the middle of slicing the lime colored balls, then Namjoon then went to Kai, who was throwing his dagger at random things and running back and forth.

"Hey Kai, you alright?"

"Oh hi and yeah I'm good!" Kai then throw the dagger towards Namjoon, hopefully it was not for the elder but instead the tree behind him, he didn't even flinch when the weapon passed dangerously close to his face.

He just walked away with no emotion and went near Taehyun, who was sitting near a tree, reading the book that Jaebeom gave earlier.

"Tae, how are you doing?" Taehyun looked up "I don't know hyung, I can't keep anything in my mind, ahhh this is so hard to remember all of this!"

"You don't have to remember all of this just some basic and you have to keep this book with you always and have to protect it too."

"Do I really have to carry this ever where I go?"

"Will... Yes." the blonde boy rolled his eyes.

"So, how are you feeling right now?" Namjoon asked leaning against the tree "Well... I'm trying to focus on what is in front of me right now and not to think about what happened before." Taehyun breathed out.

"That's good!" the elder turn his head back to the four, who are doing random shits, then at the sky. Blue birds flying through the pink clouds, cold breeze from the river, it was literally the most amazing and relaxing place, if you ignore the four, of course.

Some minutes later the four came towards Namjoon and Taehyun, before siting down, Beomgyu lay down and put his head on Taehyun's lap.

"Are you guys already tried?"

"Of course, we are tried and I'm hungry!" Yeonjun said "let's go get something to eat and go the the house and take a shower and then go back to earth, OK?"

"Wait what?" five of them asked.

"What? We are going home as soon as possible!" Namjoon get up and brushed the dust of his butt and walked away.

"Hyung whyyyyy?" Yeonjun whined.

"No more 'why's, we are going home and don't you guys miss Moa's?"

"We do but-"

"Shhh, we are going back that's the last word and I'm sure Moa's also misses you guys so let's go!"

»»---->♡<----««