•29¦Need to bring them back.•

???'s pov

"What the fuck you want, Bitch?", the newly came person asked.

She had black hair with a little strip of blue and white highlights on the right side, her eyes had all the colors of the sea, she had long lashes, light pink lips and little pink and light green starry glitters under left her eye.

Her light blue off shoulder dress fit perfectly on body, she looked like a fairy but powerful.

Simply she looked 'unreal'.

"Please don't curse here-"

"Then tell me why you called?, I was have the best sleep of the life!"

"It's about mark-", she breath out loudly, "What about him?"

"I heard him... And I think he is in danger." Namjoon said.

"And who's fault is it? Who is the reason Mark is in danger?", Namjoon felt a lump in his throat, "Mi- mine."

"Then why did you called me? It was your job to bring your brother back and what did you did? You left him." she said emotionless, "but I can't go back again, you know that, right?"

"I will beat you up. I don't care, it is your job so do it yourself, bye-", Jin opened the door with a bottle in his hands, "Harley!", he shouted as soon as he saw her and went to hug the girl tight.

"How you doing, Jin?", she asked as they broke the hug.

"I'm doing great!, what about you?", Jin asked, she smiled, "I'm always good, nothing new..."

"So... Wait- Namjoon!", Jin yelled.

"What!?"

"This is the forth time this year you breaking the mirror of the practice room!, there is no way Yoongi is gonna help you fix this!" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"And Harley. What are you doing here?"

"Your boyfriend called me to help him."

"Ah about Mark, please help us find him, Yuta was here two days ago and he said he will try to bring the boys back, but after what Namjoon is saying, I'm pretty worried about them!",l Jin said.

"Where is the new boys at?" Harley asked, "Follow me.", the three walked towards TXT's practice room.

"Can I come inside?" Jin knocked on the door, "Yea- yeah!", they heard Soobin and opened the door, the boys get up and bowed.

"Boy, I would like you to meet someone new!", after Jin said that, Harley stepped forward.

The boys looked at her, "Hey, I'm Harley Eves."

"Aren't you the princess in the book?", Taehyun asked, "So namjoon told you guys about me and yeah, I'm her," they looked at eachother, "And I just came to see you five.", she walked over to Taehyun and whispered :

"The future is in your hands, be careful in ever step you take."

Taehyun's eyes widened, "And I'm sure you guys completed your training, right?", the boys nodded, "so Namjoon... Why don't you let them go?"

"What!?, are you mad? They are kids and you know how Taeyong is, he won't dare to end them in a blink-"

"Shut you mouth, I'm sure they can do it!" they five stood there awkwardly.

"Boys, would you like to help your Namjoonie hyung?"

"How?", Yeonjun asked.

"Well I guess you know Mark and Haechan, if don't then let me tell ya who they are.... Mark is namjoon's brother, Brother I mean like adopted and Haechan is his boyfriend, you know Yuta?"