•39¦Palace of Darkness•

???'s pov

Darkness.

Pain.

Screams.

Fear.

He walked through the dark palace with a lots to of thoughts in his head.

Darker than the castle of hell, screams echoed through the walls, but nothing seems to affect him, daggers and swords came flying.

He didn't care, as he continued to walk like it is nothing, he opened the door to the big throne room, he walked through the path filled with black snakes.

"Your Majesty?", he called out, a girl with a black crown on her head, which had symbols of snakes, wearing a big black dress, with feathers in the end, her pupils were red.

Her hair was mid night black with a little red highlights on the ends, there was a black small crescent moon symbol under her right eye and she had a black snake with red lines on her hands.

She turned her head towards the guy, who bowed, "What happened to you Taeyong?", she asked, her deep voice echoed through the room, making the said male flinch.

"Uh- you see I lost my body.... I'm just a spirit now.", he gulped.

"So?"

"I want my body back.", she let the snake leave her hands, it slowly finds it's way towards Taeyong and crawl through his legs to his shoulders.

"Well.... What about the price, Huh?"

"I already have it.", he took out a wooden box, "Wow, who's is it, may I ask?", she asked with a smirk.

Taeyong gulped, "It's Shotaro's, your Majesty."

She stood up from her throne and walked towards the spirit, "That human boy, huh?", she asked and took the snake from taeyong's shoulders, "Yes.", his voice had no emotion.

"Perfect... So what about Johnny?"

"For him... I have Sungchan's soul.", the girl smirked more, she tighten her grip on the snake, making it hiss and spit out a bit of venom.

"Tsk,  tsk, tsk, Taeyong... I literally can't believe you are doing this, are you really using your most powerful souls already?, I thought you will keep it until it is something really important.", she said, tilting her head to the side.

The snake in her hands hissed more and more as it winded itself in her arms as she pressed right below it's head, "This is important ... I can't lose to them... I need to win.".

She ripped the snake's head off with her thumb and index finger before throwing it towards the other snakes, which swollen it whole.

Taeyong cringe at the sight of snakes fighting for a bit of the dead snakes body, "Well as your wish... Do you want to use his baby or...?"

"Take it too, I just need the powers!" the girl took the box from Taeyong's hands and opened it, there was two bottles, she took one of the bottle and opened it and give the box to the demon.

White smoke came out of the bottle, but slowly it turned into a cute little boy, "Wow, Taeyong... You really took good care of him.", she said and walked over to the boy, "What is your name?", she asked lifting his head up.

He looked scared, "Shotaro.", she could feel the fear in his voice, "Well Shotaro... Do you have any thing to say to your hyung before leaving?", she asked, the younger boy turn his look towards Taeyong.

"Why?. Why did you did that to me?Why did you killed me even after knowing that I was pregnant with a child? Why did you? Why Lee Taeyong..What did I did to you?, why did you ruined me right in front of my husband!?