•21¦Weapons of the elements•

TXT's pov

"I'm good and you know Jackson and Mark hyung is always like that. Anyways who are these new kids?" Jaebeom asked.

"Oh, they are the new boy of Bighit and they needs your help choosing a weapon." Namjoon said, Jaebeom put his finger on his lips.

"OK. Tell me your elements and your names!", Yeonjun was the first on to step forward, "I'm Choi Yeonjun and my element is Ice.", he said making a snow flakes, "Ohh, well for your name and your element- Joon what is your opinion?"

"Umm, I think he will be able to use a sword cuz he is pretty fast."

"Ok as your suggestions, follow me boys!", there older was deep inside the store and meet with a long haired guy, "Yugyeom-ah help this kid find his sword!" Yugyeom sent Jaebeom a look.

"Come with me."nhe said and lead the way.

They went inside a room with do many swords, from different shapes, to colours, "What is your name and element?"

"Choi Yeonjun and Ice.", Yugyeom closed his eyes and spelled a spell. A black sword with read pearl, on its handle flew to his hands.

"Try using this.", Yeonjun took the sword in his hands, it was a little too heavy for his liking, "It's a little h-heavy..."

"Don't be shy, ok?", then took is back and sent it to where it was before, he repeated the spell once more and a glow blue sword flew to his hands, he gave it to the ice boy.

Yeonjun try swing it and it was perfect for him, with each swing blue fairy dust like glow was visible, "I like this!", he said looking closely at all the details.

"All right and who is next?"

"Me!", it was Beomgyu "OK name and-"

"Choi Beomgyu, Nature!", Yugyeom chuckled, "OK calm down and follow me,", the walked to the next room.

"Wait, where is joonie hyung?"

"With Jackson hyung, I think," yugyeom response

"Well, beomgyu, I think a sharp tool won't be a great idea for you... But I will give you something else, which is sharp at the same time won't hurt you!"

Yugyeom walked towards a self and opened it, "This will be perfect for you, come on.", beomgyu walked towards the self and took the weapon with looks like grim reaper's scythe.

", beomgyu walked towards the self and took the weapon with looks like grim reaper's scythe