•33¦The nightmare of Nature•

TXT's pov

A loud scream wake Beomgyu up, he freaked out and looked at everywhere and well guess what? he didn't like the place.

Dark and had a strong smell of blood. He started walked without thinking once more through what seemed like a concert path, cages made of metals and glasses to chains were on either side and some random symbols were written on the floor.

All of that made Beomgyu think of it as a place where people go and sacrifice things.

"Where am I?", he questioned and walked towards the place where he could see a little bit of light and reach a place, which looks like it is the center part of the place.

It had so many separate rooms, which made the nature boy suspicious.

And there was a big post which stands tall and had a glowing blue colored flame, it looks like a platform to be exact, he was sure a person can stand on it, and a fountain beneath it.

But instead of water, there was dark red blood.

Beomgyu gulped and called out to see if anyone is there.

"Beomgyu hyung?", Taehyun.

He ran towards a room to see if Taehyun was there.

No.

He wasn't, but one thing that's disturbed Beomgyu was that, in the middle of that room, there was a big skeleton of what looks like a big tiger or something.

"Where are you, Tae?", he called out excepting a response from the younger, "Hyung here!", the time boy's voice yelled, he ran to the room at the other side and saw,

Taehyun, his first lover.

His both hands and legs were tied up with chains, and had a cut right below his right eye, "Taehyun, why are you here like this? And where is the others?", he asked walking closer to Taehyun.

"In the other roo-", before Taehyun could finish, Beomgyu ran out to see where the others are.

He looked through one or two rooms before he saw a metal cage, he walked closer to it to see,

Soobin.

He was lying inside it looking helpless and almost lifeless, "Hyung?"

"I'm hungry.", he growled lowly, his voice was deep as if he was screaming for hours, "Uh?", Beomgyu begin to look around the place to find something for his only leader to eat, only to find some raw meat.

As soon as Beomgyu touched the silver plate, the fire boy growled loudly.

"You want this? This is rAw!", he said making a 'DiSgUsTiNg' face, "Please give it to me, Beomgyu." Soobin begged the younger.

"I need to find some fire so I can coo-", a scream made the nature boy flinch, he put the meat near his leader and ran outside that room.

Soobin started to growl and scratch the cage to get the meat.

Beomgyu ran inside the room that he heard the scream from to see,

Kai.

Unlike Soobin, Kai was inside a glass cage, it looks like it will broke any time with all the damage and scratches on it.

"Kai?" Beomgyu went and touched the glass, "Hyung, would you break this?", Kai asked innocently.

"Yes-"

"No, you can't!", Beomgyu turned around to beat who ever the fuck dared to cut his sentence.

"Yeonjunie hyung?"

"Well, if you wanna save them, then you have to drink this!", the icy boy took a small bottle out of his pocket.

"What is it?"

"it is something that can save your Friends-"

"Aren't you my friend?", Beomgyu asked raising his eye brows, "and Soobinie hyung is the only friend here, the other to are my boyfriend!", he said rolling his eyes.

"Enough!", Yeonjun's voice made the younger step back.

Why does he sounds like that Taeyong dude?

Beomgyu's suspicion was getting bigger and bigger with every step Yeonjun takes

"Do you not want your friends back, my dear Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu glanced at Yeonjun and walked closer to him, they were face to face, "What if I say no?", he asked boldly with a smirk.

Yeonjun wasn't expecting that from the younger, "Wha- what you mean? You don't wanna save your friends?", he asked in disbelief.

"Nope. If they want to be free then, they do it themselves, I'm not going to drink that sus liquid.", Beomgyu said, crossing his arms.

"What?"

"What ever, I'm leaving bye and Harley you can come out!", he yelled and everything stopped, the girl behind the wall slowly stepped out.

"How did you see me?" She asked with a funny suspicious look, "Oh? I don't know and is this your game?"

"Nope, Taeyong's."

Beomgyu clapped his hands together.

"I knew it, Yeonjunie hyung was lowkey acting like that dude.", he said.

"Now to get out of this chaos, you have to wake your self up. Do it and bye!", she disappeared, "Wait! How am I gonna wake-", his eyes felt heavy and he fell on the ground.