•4¦A famous cousin!•

TXT's pov

Soobin wakes up with a heavy pain on his hips, "Ahh, shit", he cursed as he tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"Who ever the fuck, pour water on the floor will go to hell!", his said trying his best to get up from his not so comfortable bed.

"Oh, hyung can you stop cussing at me, I already said sorry a million times!" Beomgyu said.

"A sorry doesn't take my pain away, am I right?", Soobin said walking to the bathroom slowly, "he is gonna stay there forever, wanna make out babe?"

Taehyun asked in is sleepy voice, Beomgyu sent him a look, "no, I don't wanna get fucked in the morning!" the long haired boy refused the offer.

"We are not gonna fuck, just a tiny make out session cause it's been a bit long since you kissed me like before~"  the silver haired boy said in a disappointed voice, beomgyu took a deep breath before leaning towards younger's lips.

It was romantic but, Taehyun is a needy Bitch, he put his hands under Beomgyu's shirt and that's the end, the elder pulled away, "You said just kisses, then why is your hands under my shirt?", the older questioned.

"Ahh, beom come on!"

"Nope, no, no way, we are not gonna fuck!" Beomgyu said as he walked towards the fridge to get some water.

"Don't forget, you are mine and I will fuck you one day, just wait!" Taehyun said as he put the blanket over his face and go back to sleep, Beomgyu just laugh it off even after knowing that the younger will do that.

»»---->♡<----««

"Ok hyung, what are we gonna do today?, wait should we go visit Taehyung hyung and the others?", Kai asked as he eat his breakfast.

"Well, do you think we can, will the guards let us in?, oh wait I should call hyung and tell him we are coming", Yeonjun said as he ran to get his phone.

After sometime the others person took the call

"Taehyung hyung, it's me yeonjun!"

'Oh, which Yeonjun?'

"Wait you are not Taehyung hyung, where is my tae hyung?"

'Babe, a random guy named
Yeonjun is calling!'

'Random guy, who?'

'How do I know, the contact name is Daniel but the guy is saying he is Yeonjun!'

'Wait what, omg'

'oh my god, Yeonjun where was
you all this time?'

"Well, I was in the states and who
was that hyung, was that Jungkook hyung?"

'Wait, how you know Jungkook, don't tell me you listen to our music.'

"Well, I do and why is he calling you babe?, don't tell me you guys are dating"

'Well, we are dating feathering Jimin too'

"Wait a poly relationship?"

'Yes and do you hate when people
love more than one people?'

"What no, but I just asked and
so the ship is real"