•19¦Learn about your powers•

TXT's pov

The boys sit in front of Namjoon on the dining table, as the elder put a huge book on the table.

It was a brown book with golden patterns through the edge and a blue ocean like sapphire stone –which was shining bright at the sunlight coming from the open window– in the middle of it with what seem like the golden details holding it in place.

"Oh my- hey kids, get me some water please!" hearing the elder, Beomgyu ran towards the kitchen and came back with a glass of water.

"Hyung, did you really spent the whole night looking for this book?", Namjoon nodded, "and what is exactly in this?"

"Well, let me tell you. Years and years ago when magic first came to the planet earth, no one had no idea what it was or how it is, so the Magic Island's Princess or Queen, you can use anything, Harley, wrote this book to help all the magic beings to figure everything out,"

"But the thing is, not everyone can open this expect the selected ones. And Taehyun," the said male looked up, "You are on of them.", his eyes widen.

"What!?"

"Yep and now you come forward please." the eldest requested, the blonde male walked to his side and stood in front of the book, "open it Taehyun."

The said boy hesitated but took a deep breath and opened the book.

A bright light blind their eyes as it slowly faded, Taehyun gulped, he drove his fingers through the old brown yellowish pages, the first page was empty, the turn to the next page.

The page said in a cursive font like someone's handwritten words :

"In this world, good and evil plays a game of chess, one wrong move can be the end, life is a mix of both, good can't exist with out evil, evil can't exist with out good.

Truth and lie, light and darkness, sun and moon, non of them can exist without one another. Each element have it's own master, the one who have the control over them.

The masters, hand over the power to some one else, who they think can make things right, but some times it will not be the right decision the masters take, if the powers got in wrong hands it can cause the end of the whole element, a wrong move."

Taehyun goes silent as he read the last sentence, "why did you stop, Tae?, go on.", Namjoon nudged him, "ah- ok", he looked back at the book.

"In a world where magic is rare, to some people it will be surprising, to some a blessing, but to others it can be a curse, it can change you whole life, you may became something you never wanted to be.

If you unlock you magical abilities, there is only one way to go back and it can be pain full, like walking in glass shatters all your life, barefooted.

The moment you realize who you are and what your job is in this universe, there is no going back, you have to do it no matter what, you can't walk away from it."

Taehyun flipped to the next page, that page started with 'Nature/Earth' written in bold letters and a leaf symbol (🌿).

"Nature/Earth, the first element, without this there will be will be nothing, all the other elements lives in the nature, only the ones who have nature as their elements will be able to find the key to underworld.

It may not be easy to find the key and if you did, it won't be easy to keep it safe."

The page ended with a picture of a key.