•12¦To Magic Island?•

TXT's pov

"Mind explaining?" Pd-nim asked the five, who just stepped inside his office, as he took a sip of his coffee,"Umm it's-"

"Pd-nim, please don't shout at them!"  Taehyung came inside shouting, "oh my- Taehyung stop shouting!", The other smiled and sit in front of the older male, "So.....", Yeonjun gulped.

"Why didn't you guys told me early huh?", he said loud with a disappointed voice, "We are sor-"

"I don't wanna hear your sorry, does anyone else have any more secrets?" the five nodded a 'no'

"So you two don't have any powers or something?", he turned his head towards Taehyun and Beomgyu.

"No.", Taehyun looking at him feet, "Ey! don't be sad y'all! Even if I don't know that much about this magic thing, I'm sure you guys have a little bit of magic in you two." the two's face lit up.

"What you mean, sir?"

"Well I will explain!", Taehyung turn his head towards the five, "The thing is you two have been living with Soobin for how long? four years if I'm right, right?" Soobin nodded a 'yes'.

"I'm sure you guys must have got a little bit of his powers in you two by the elemental aura he have, which I mean Bin's powers must have turned your power on even a little bit,"

"I'm saying this cuz this is what happened with me and Jungkook and you two must have kissed Kai, right?"  the three's ears got a little red, "Y-yeah why?"

"It can be another reason for your powers to be unlocked."

"So, are you telling us to kiss Kai more?", Taehyun asked, Yeonjun's eyes widened and he raised his hand as if he was gonna beat the silver haired up for saying that about his child.

"Oh my- no!!, I will arrange you guys a trainer who can help you with your powers." pd-nim said.

"Can it be Taehyungie hyung?", Beomgyu showed his puppy eyes.

"Unfortunately no, cause you won't learn anything if he teaches you, I'm thinking about asking Namjoon."

Taehyung glared at the old man.

"Wait, let me call him here.", pd-nim took his phone looking for Namjoon's number, "oh hey Joon! Can you come to my office real quick...... Ah ok"

"He will be here in-"

"Why did you called me, hyung?"  Namjoon opened the door before the older could finish, the older deep sighed.

"OK, Joon if don't have a problem mind training them?"  he said emotionlessy, "uh, of course. Come on kids, let's go.", the boys looked at the older who turned his back at them.

"Don't mind him he is just skulking, let's go!" the older leader took Yeonjun's hands and dragged him outside "Keep them safe, Joon!!" pd-nim yelled, Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go to Magic Island, shall we?" The five looked at each other.

"Magic island?, as in the real Magic island?"

"Yep, we should get going, come on!" the male answered walking outside of the building "Hyung, mind if I come with you guys?"

"Umm you better go home or Jungkook is gonna put the house upside down!", Taehyung nodded, he went to his car and namjoon and the five goes took his car.

"Put on your seat belts!", Namjoon said getting on the front seat.

"Are you the one who is driving hyung?", Soobin asked, "Umm no." he said shyly.