•8¦something doesn't feels right•

TXT's pov

*1 month later*

The boys were at the studio recording there debut song 'Crown', they were really excited that they can debut this early, well they didn't need more training cuz Taehyun, Beomgyu and Soobin were idols before and Kai and Yeonjun was already super talented.

"OK, it's Tae's turn, Yeonjun you can come out.", pd-nim said and as the elder said Yeonjun got out and Taehyun got in to record his parts in the song.

"Ok, in three you have to start, 1,2 and 3!" he finished and taehyun started to sing his verse, the happiness inside him was nothing compared to when he first debuted.

In there, the staff and everyone in there was rude and harsh, to him bighit is like a heaven, at least they didn't put a dating ban on them.

"OK good, now I will do all the other works, you guys can go to your dorm and get some rest, cuz this is gonna be a long month!" the producer said as taehyun finished, the boys bowed before walking out.

"Wanna go eat some gimbap?", Soobin suggested.

In the past few weeks, Soobin managed to over come his shyness and got a little bold to talk for himself.

"Yes let's go!", Beomgyu shouted.

"Sounds good." Soobin continued and walked to the exit, again Taehyun didn't miss yeonjun and soobin holding hands, he smirked.

»»---->♡<----««

"Hyung we should have bought some home cuz it was delicious.", Kai ended the sentence in english, "I knorw.", Soobin said in his broken english

"Binie you want me to teach you english?"

"Ywes, plwease!", Soobin sad

"Aww you are so cute!", Yeonjun said and pinched the bunny boy's cheeks.

"Eww you guys are so cringe.", Yeonjun sent beomgyu a look at his words.

"Run in three if you wanna live." he said, Beomgyu didn't look back he started to run and the eldest of the team started to chase him, the other three boys laughed at the chaos.

---♡

"I'm gonna go take a shower, bye!", Kai said running up stairs, "wait I'm coming too-"

"Nope, you are gonna stay here, I don't want you two to fuck in there.", Yeonjun pulled Taehyun to the couch.

"Beom you come and sit here too." he added.

"What if I don't?", he sticks his tongue out, "I will kick your butt, sit here.", the older said patting the seat beside him, "try me!", Beomgyu ran up stairs

"Ya, Choi Beom Gyu!"

"I don't think I can sleep tonight." Soobin said burying his face on his hands

"lol!"

"Shut up or you will be starving for 3 weeks."

The younger went silent, "I can't live without food", he murmured.

»»---->♡<----««