•9¦beginning of Magic•

The following chapter contains content that may can be triggering to some reads so be careful, that's all and don't say I didn't warn you⚠

TXT's pov

"It's the moment we all have been waiting for...", the MC announced through the mic, the boys back stage can hear all the cheering, they could feel the excitement rushing through their blood vessels.

"Let's welcome Tomorrow by Together.".

The lights on the stage turned off for a second the only visible light was the light of people's cellphones, showing their support to the new group of Bighit Entertainment.

Suddenly music stared to playing and the stage lit up again, people's cheer came back, the boys was on their position.

Yeonjun was trying to ignore the feeling inside him, Soobin was trying not to cry and Taehyun was worried about their leader.

---♡

It was almost the second verse of their debut song, when the music stopped all of a sudden the lights started to flinch, everything stopped.

All the cheering and everything, except for the lights, which was literally going crazy.

"I knew something like this is gonna happen.", Soobin murmured and realize that the mics where also turned off, with out a second thought he took the ear piece and mic off his ears and knelt down to the floor.

The remaining four members also took of their devices off and rushed to their leader, who looked like he is in pain.

"Soobin, you OK?", Yeonjun asked and the younger, kneeling to his level.

"S-stop!", he yelled in a shakey voice.

It didn't take much time for the staff to notice Soobin, they ran towards the younger, "Soobin, get up!", said their manager, Mr. Kim.

"T-tell them to s-stop, it h-hurts", he said holding onto his ears tight as if trying to block out some type of noise.

"Tell who to stop?, Soobin tell me what is happening, are you ok?", he repeated, "It h-hurts.", Soobin was crying even more at this point, the blood vessels in his eyes became visible.

"Yeonjun carry him to the make up room, come on.", the older said, with out wasting another second Yeonjun picked their leader up from floor and walked to their changing room.

Yeonjun sat the younger on the sofa, as if he his made of glass.

"It hurts h-hyung.", the younger said, his voice was breaking, trying to breath properly.

"Bin, tell me what is happening." Yeonjun try to keep a calm voice, at least for his lover.

"My ears are h-hurting, it feels l-like t-there is a s-speaker i-inside my head.", the boy cried, the elder hugged him tightly, "it's OK, hyung is here, just don't think about anything, I'm here-"

"Well, not for too long." a deep voice spoke.

The boys, expect for Soobin, looked behind to see a guy with black long hair, He looks scary or more like a psychopath, his pinch black hair fell over his eyes which scream 'hell', he was looking more like glancing at Yeonjun and Soobin with a smirk.

He walked closer to the two and pulled Yeonjun with one arms and pushed him towards the other three, they were shocked at the man who throw their elder away like a piece of worthless paper.

He walked close to the crying boy and tilted his head still glancing at the younger and pulled him by the hair to face him, "Why are you crying, little shit? What that too much of you too handle?"