•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•

Warning : Killing demons and blood

TXT's pov

"Who is behind the pillar?", Johnny's voice echoed through the hallways.

Ten panicked, 'Fucking Yeonjun... Turn into a fox, if ya can hear me... Fast!'

He tried to connect to Yeonjun's head, the icy male's was taken aback by Ten's voice, 'Is that you Ten?'

'Yes bitch, now turn into a freaking fox. to save your guy!'

Yeonjun gulped before, trying to find a way to turn into a fox,' How should I do it?'

"Who is behind the pillar!?", Johnny once again repeated, fuck....

Ten cursed before speaking up, "Hyung. It is my new pet!", he tried to say it with a excited voice, Johnny raised a eyebrow, not believing his husband.

'Yeonjun bitch, don't get me in trouble, I will murder you..'

Johnny began to walk over to the pillar.

'Taehyun do something, please.' the blue haired male begged.

'OK,', Taehyun used his time freezing spell and everything froze expect for the five boys, Ten and the sirens.

The bright blue haired male snapped his fingers and turn the sirens off, "Soobin hide some where else and Yeonjun, you turn into a fox..... Come on-"

"I don't know how to do that!", Yeonjun cut Ten off, "figure it out!, wait Beom! What is you element?"

"Uh- nature-"

"Perfect, does anyone has any connection with animals?"

"Kai can talk to birds-"

"They are birds, stupid! Anyways Tae how long can you keep the time froze?", Ten asked.

"Uh almost sixty seconds-"

"Fuck-, Beom help Yeonjun turn using you powers, fast!", Ten yelled, getting stress.

"How?", the nature boy cried.

"Fucking- use your what ever spell! In my knowledge, I think Nature can turn people into stuffs. Try it, Beomgyu!",

"Uh ok- Ice cream, no flake lemon drizzle!"

Beomgyu weird spell some how worked, Yeonjun turned into a white fox with blue eyes and had a little strips of blue and black through it's right ears which went to its tails too, the blue and black fur in its tail was braided together with what looks like beads in its end.

"Oh wow-", they were literal speechless. "Boys go to your positions and Soobin you hide some where more safe!, we only have Ten seconds left!", in a hurry they all go to hide.

Kai and Soobin was on the ceiling and Beomgyu and Taehyun behind the curtains, while Yeonjun, in his animal form hides behind the pillars.

Three

Two

One...

Everything started moving again, Johnny's walk continued and he peaked his head behind the pillar and saw a little fox lying down, it looks like it is sleeping, Ten also ran towards Johnny and kneel down to the fox.

"This is my new pet, hy- hyung", Ten shuttered, trying his best to not sound suspicious and patted the fox's head lightly.

"Where did you get it?" Johnny asked coldly.

"Uh- I created it-"

"What is it's name then?", Ten's anxiety went to magic island with that question.