•23¦Don't call my mother here!•

⚠Warning : mention a little bit of blood⚠

TXT's pov

"Boys, ready for your next come back?" pd-nim asked "Yes!" the five said together.

"OK, we will start the with recording the songs-"

"How many songs are there?"

"There will be five tracks and the album will be called 'minisode1 : Blue hour'" the boy nodded "so should we step into the studio and start already?" pd-nim said standing up from his spinning chair.

"Yes hyung, lead the way!" Yeonjun said and followed the older.

»»---->♡<----««

"I think that's all for today boys, you can go home." the producer said, the boys bowed and took their belongings before dashing out of the room.

"Wanna go to the park?"

"Umm I'm hungry, let's go get ice-cream too!" Kai exclaimed.

"Alright, walk calmly and don't fall." Soobin said like a 'mom'.

They walked out of the building and towards the park "Hyung, I have a question!"

"Yes tae?"

"Will we go back to Magic island again?" Soobin and Yeonjun share a look "I don't know. Why?"

"Nothing, just asking. " after that taehyun went quiet "Hyung, there is the ice-cream place!" Kai pointed at a shop "let's go then!" the five ran to the shop as if they are five year old children.

"One mint chocolate and one chocolate~" Yeonjun said looking at the shop's owner like a little kid with shinning eyes.

"Hyung what about us?"

"Tell them what you want!" the boys obeyed their oldest and order their ice cream. Just like Yeonjun, Kai ordered mint chocolate meanwhile Beomgyu and Taehyun chose vanilla.

"This or that mint chocolate is the best!" Yeonjun said lick his ice-cream as they walked towards the park "I agree~" Kai giggled, the others let out sigh cuz they don't wanna fight over that now.

All of a sudden, the sky started to turn dark "Is it gonna rain soo-" a loud scream cut Taehyun, it was from the park, then people started running out while screaming, the five looked at each other before running into the park, after shoving their ice creams into their throats.

They ran to the center part of the place, where the scream came from, and saw a raven haired man with red eyes and a blonde haired girl, the guy had a knife on the girls neck, his overall appearance send bad vibes.

"Oh my- so my plan worked!" he left out a evil laugh and pushed the girls away, she ran as fast as she could.

"Who are you?" Yeonjun asked stepping forward "Me?" he once more did a laugh "I'm sure you know Yuta, well I'm his friend, I came here to finish his job!" he smirked, the pink haired boy looked into his eyes.

"Can I ask your name?"

"Me-"

"No you dad, mother- of course you, is there any problem with all of you guys ears?"