•41¦The queen and her Lover•

Warning : Mention of killing

TXT's pov

"So tell me what happened!", Harley said as the whole TXT, ATEEZ and Namjoon sit on the huge table in front of her.

"Well... Where should we start?", Beomgyu asked looking at Soobin as in asking the leader to say something.

"From the part in the park. Tell me every thing, crystal clearly." started the fire boy.

"Uh- so I was walking through the park eating my ice cream-"

"I want some ice cream now!", San whined and all the others send him a look, the blonde mumbled a 'sorry' and told the nature to continue.

"So as I was saying...."

---♡

"Uh... That bitch be testing my patience!" Harley yelled leaning back on to the chair.

"What you mean, your majesty?", Mingi asked.

"Just some dark past, boy!", she said before standing up, "Boys! Two hours, Get ready... We are going back to hell."

Everyone on the room was confused, "What you mean? We can only go to the underworld once-"

"I know but... They are coming with me, Sooo-"

"So?"

"So it's OK."

"We didn't understand.", Soobin said awkwardly, "What I'm say is, you guys can come with me to underworld, now understand?", the fire boy just looked at his members, "Go eat something, we on have one hour, go, go, go-"

"You said 'two hours' before!"

"Shut up Wooyoung."

*One hour later*

"Boys let's go!", The only girl in the house called the five up stairs, a little later they came running wearing the costume when they first went to hell.

"You guys look great-"

"They are just kids, Harley!", Namjoon didn't let the girl finish, "I will snap you in half and where ATEEZ?"

"I don't know."

Harley rolled her eyes, "Hongjoong, Seonghwa, San!", she yelled, the said boys walked towards the living room like run way models, "You called?", San asked making some random poses.

"Wanna come with us?", she asked, San's eyes widened and ran to hide behind Seonghwa, "There is no way, I'm gonna go back in that shit hole again!", he yelled.

"What you mean 'again'? ", Taehyun asked walking to the girl's side.

"This three are just 'Ex' demons", TXT took a step back in defense at Harley's words.

"They don't have any connection with underworld now, so no worries!", she smiled, "And you come with us or not?", the three 'Ex' demons looked at each other.

"Uh, no.", they said and walked away, Harley looking at them with a disappointed 'are you serious' look.

"OK, then we should go-"

"You forgot me?", A voice said from behind, they all turned around, "Hey Jaebeom!", Harley exclaimed when she saw him and walked towards the other and gave him a wrist bump.

"Can't believe you forgot about me!", he said, crossing his arms with a slight pout.

"Sorry boy, anyways... Wanna come with us?"

"No need to ask twice, let's go!"

"Joon! Let's go!", she said and snapped her fingers, opening a portal, "yeah let's go.", Namjoon said uninterested and walked inside it with the others.