•30¦Be careful, Ok?•

Warning : killing demons

TXT's pov

The more steps they took, the more darker the forest got, trees started to lose their leaves, fading as the branches broke, leaving them life less, sooner there was no colour expect for brown and black.

Dark clouds were blocked the sunlight, which made the trees die down, the air was dry with what seem like salt taste to it, it looked like a haunted town with no houses or buildings.

"Hyung, why is this place like this?", Kai asked, getting creeps already.

"We are close to the entrance... The heat from hell is the reason nature is like this. Beomgyu be careful... You guys heard what Harley said right?... Don't separate!", Namjoon repeated the girl's words.

"We will remember that.", the five said together, they soon was meet with a heat wave.

"We are here!"

After a little more steps they saw a big door, which said '23'

"What is this?"

"Well.... This is the door. Beom you got the key right?"

The said male took the key out of his pocket, "Open the door and go inside... Be together always!", Namjoon gave way to Beomgyu so he can open the door.

"Soobin?" Jaebeom called out the other leader.

"Yes hyung?"

"As the leader, it is your responsibility to keep them safe but in that process, don't forget about yourself, OK?", Jaebeom gave Soobin a hug.

"I will not, hyung!", the fire gave the older a sure smile which the older reflected back.

"We should get going and we promise to bring your brother back, hyung!" Kai promised.

After a deep breath, Beomgyu put the key in the key hole, he looked at the two olders one more before turning the key, the door opened with a loud sound.

"Should we step in?", the long haired boy asked, Namjoon and Jaebeom nodded.

The boys stepped into the dark hot place, as soon as five of them was inside, the door closed and dark smoke surrounded them, "What is happen-"

"So you are here?", it was Hendery!

"Oh hello Hendery!", Kai smiled like a psychopath and walked closer to him to give him a hug which made the Chinese male back up.

"Wh- why are you coming closer?", he gulped.

"To give you a hug, come close!", Kai widen his arms for Hendery, "Are- are you crazy!?, you- you don't know who- who I am-"

"Of course, I know~, now come a little closer~, you little Hendery boy~", he pouted with doe eyes.

"You are weird!", he yelled and ran away, "You are amazing, Kai! Good job.", Yeonjun said and put his hands on the youngest's shoulders.

"Let's get going, I think that is where Taeyong and his gang is...", the tallest of the team pointed at the dark big castle.

"Yeah!"

With that the five ran to that place, but the thing Taehyun noticed was, Yeonjun was a little too fast than the others.

They reached the big gate and saw two guards, "How should we take them out?", Kai asked, "Maybe you should use the trick, that you used with Hendery!", Beomgyu said to the wind element.

"That's not gonna work with everyone!", Kai whined, suddenly Soobin put forward a suggestion.

"May be...."