•42¦Be the shine for my moon•

Play 'be mine' by junji of OnlyOneOf at the '♡~'

TXT's pov

"Namjoonie hyung! Water please!" Yeonjun yelled as soon as they reached the older's house and plopped onto the couch not realizing someone was already there.

Jin came with a tray of drinks and snacks, he put it on the coffee table, "How are you feeling now, Shotaro?", Harley asked, that's when Yeonjun saw the person, he jumped and fell on the ground, Shotaro giggled a little.

"Thank you for asking, Your majesty and I'm pretty good.", he smiled.

"Where is Sungchan?"

"He is upstairs, he seems worn out, so I told him to take some rest.", Jaebeom said and sit next to the Japanese male, "Uh, did you guys told anyone else about them?", Soobin asked.

"Wait. Your majesty! Is there any way, I can talk to Doyoung hyung?", Shotaro asked with stars in his eyes, "Ah yeah, I will call them here and don't call me that, just call me by my name or noona!", she smiled.

"OK.", he said and return his focus back on the TV, "You are watching Mean Girls?", Kai asked and shoved Namjoon away from the smaller boy and sit next to him.

"Yes! Do you like this?"

"Yes I do!"

"I watched it like a ten thousand-"

"I heard someone say my name!", Shotaro's eyes widened, he ran towards the door to see who it is, "Ten hyung!", he yelled and hugged older, Ten was shocked, he broke the hug and looked at the younger's face closely.

"Shotaro? Is this really you?", he asked, "It is me! And where is omma and appa?", the younger asked, "I came here alone but I can call them here, just a second-", Ten took his phone out to dial Jisung's number.

"Shotaro, Sungchan is asking for you!", Jungkook yelled, the said male ran upstairs while the Thai male stand there confused, "Guys tell me what happened after Chenle and Jisung arrive!", he said and walked away to talk to Shotaro's parents.

A little later they door bell rang, Beomgyu ran opened the door, "Ten hyung told us to-"

"Appa!", Shotaro yelled from upstairs not letting Chenle finish, "Why did you call us he-", Yangyang stopped himself when he saw Shotaro and Sungchan walking down stairs, he ran towards them, the other four followed him, leaving Beomgyu near the door.

"Sungchan is it really you?", Xiaojun asked cupping his child's face, "It is me, appa!", the taller male said and hugged his parents.

"Shotaro, this is not a dream right? You are real, right?", Jisung asked as tears formed on his eyes, "It is me, omma.", Chenle and Jisung hugged their child closely and pressed a kiss onto his cheeks, "Never leave us again, OK?", the Chinese male said.

"Never and I missed you guys a lot!", Shotaro said and broke the hug, "we did too! Let's go home, the others will be so surprised to see you both and Doyoung hyung cooked so much food! We all can eat together!", Jisung said pulling his child closer.

"Yeah, but you're all should thank them, first!", Shotaro pointed at the five boys who was standing there with tears in their eyes, "Oh it's ok-"

"No, we need to thank you guys, thank you really much for giving them back to us.", Yangyang said and did a 90° bow, "No, no, no, you don't have to bow at us and you better thank Harley, she deserves the most credit, though.", Taehyun said.

The five parents looked at eachother, "Where is she-"

"I forgot she left, maybe next time!", Taehyun corrected himself, "oh OK and where is Namjoon hyung?"