•11¦What are y'all!?•

TXT's pov

"Why are you speaking English all of sudden?", Yeonjun replied in English just as the younger did.

"Hyung the things inside- ahh fuck, I'm gonna kill changbinie hyung!", Kai said storming his feets.

"Are you OK? and what is in that to be so surprised about, pass it to me.", the blonde boy handed the bag to the elder with shaking hands.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, "What the fuck!!!"

Taehyun was there looking at the two confused but he did understand every little thing they said.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch, how- how can he just give this to me, oh my-", he closed the bag and put in behind him before getting up.

"Hyung, mind telling me, what it is?" the silver haired male asked.

The youngest and the oldest shared a look, "Umm, f-forget about it. Huening, you come with me for a second."

The American was about to go but Taehyun grabbed his hands and pushed him to the couch.

Yeonjun was taken aback by the sight in front of him, Taehyun pinned Kai down as he hovered over the younger.

"Tell me what it is Kai or you will not walk tomorrow." the blonde boy felt the silver haired male's accent like electricity when he whispered it in his ears.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was shocked to death.

"W-what are you talking a-about, hyung.".

Taehyun smirks, "Don't pretend like you don't know what I mean~", he gave the skin below younger's ears a little kiss, making the other's face heat up.

"Stop- stop it h-hyung.", Kai said trying to free his hands, "YAH! GET OFF HIM!", Yeonjun pushed Taehyun off the younger, making him fall onto the cold floor and pulled the youngest of the team him closer in a protective manner.

"Ahh fuck!" Taehyun slowly got up, he noticed the bag on the floor that Yeonjun accidently dropped on the floor.

This is the time, Tae. One mistake and you will never know what is inside it.

He said to him self and took a deep breath.

Let's get it.

He ran for it and he got it ,"YAH GIVE IT BA-" before the eldest could finish, he ran upstairs to his room.

Beomgyu was on the bed playing some games on his phone, he looked up at Taehyun who is locking the door in a hurry.

"Oh Tae, what are you doing?" he put his phone down "Beom hyung, you remember felix hyung give a bag to Junie hyung right?" the older nodded.

"Well, this is it and Kai and Jun hyung were shocked of what was inside and now we are gonna see what is in-"

"YAH, KANG TAEHYUN, GIVE IT BACK OR YOU ARE DEAD!" Yeonjun shouted from outside banging him hands on the door.

"Tae, just let's see what it is and give it back to them before they break the door." Beomgyu suggested, Taehyun agreed and walked to the bed and sit next to his boyfriend.

"OK, hyung its time to see what this is." the bag opened and the silver haired male froze, while the long haired male was confused, he took the little pink package in his hands and looked it like it is the most interesting things he have ever seen.

"Yah Tae, what is this?" he pulled Taehyun's shirt a little "Hey tae, are you o-"

"YAH!", the door opened with a loud thud as it met the wall and there stood Kai who's pupils had a silver colour and Yeonjun who had a icy blue eyes, not gonna lie they had a little dark aura, the eldest looks like he is ready to snap.

"OH MY GOD!!", Beomgyu yelled and hide behind Taehyun who was frozen, "YAH GIVE IT BACK!", the long throw the bag at the two.

"Umm and never do things like this." Yeonjun warned the two as he picked up the bag, clearing his throat he gave Kai a look before exiting the room, only to see Soobin with his hands on his hip.

"Oh hi b-baby?" the other's stare was making the elders knees met.

"Why did you yell at the children, huh?", he asked biting his inner cheek.

"S-sorry"

"Fuck your sorry, you are gonna sleep on the floor, bye." the leader said walking down the stairs, "Ah binie-ah I'm sorry!".

Meanwhile Kai walked towards the two on the bed, after closing the door quietly, Beomgyu looked literally terrified than when he saw Soobin melting the dagger, so did Taehyun, with his full moon like wide eyes.

"Kai are- are you a h-human?" Kai put on a thinking face.

"Umm I guess I am, why?" he sit on the bed and the other two backed away.

"Hyung, what are you doing?~" he whined.

"I think we live with supernatural creatures, hyung." Taehyun whispered to Beomgyu, sending a look at the younger, "I agree." Beomgyu said, doing the same thing as they saw Kai smirking.

"Well, I forgot to say my family is pretty much a supernatural family and about Yeonjunie hyung, he is too.... Actually." Taehyun gulped at the youngest's words.

"So, is Taehyung hyung is also a supernatural like you guys?", Kai nodded, "So, do the BTS members knows about that?", he nodded again pushing his lips in a thin line.

"THAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US THAT EARLY!" the oldest in the room exploded.

"Umm, I wanted to, but I was scared, I was scared that you will leave me!" may be cuz the other raised, the younger's eyes began to glow up, the others two noticed and hugged younger tight.

"We will never leave you, don't be sad, love." Taehyun patted Kai's back.

"Thanks hyung.", he smiled and the other two gave him a soft kiss on both of his soft cheeks, "Come on its already late let's sleep." Taehyun said, they lay on the bed with Kai in the middle.

"We are here for you always." Beomgyu said in a low voice not wanting to wake the younger, who was slowly falling into his dream land.

Kai's eyes looks like this-

This is Jun's-

Short chapter (just like changbin) I know, sorry