parenthood

blue

———
cute girl black bob 🧚🏻‍♀️

you still at the hotel or?

you wanna pick me up?

yeah
you gotta meet my dragon

alright
i'm not at the hotel
i live at a studio now
i'll send you the location rn

you are now sharing you location with "cute girl black bob 🧚🏻‍♀️" tap to undo

studio?

i'll tell you when you get here
———

"marco?" billie's distant voice was heard from outside, behind my door.

"polo!" i hurried to unlock the door.

"hey" her face lit up as soon as she saw me.

"hi" we went in for a hug. i noticed that she is a pretty affectionate person, but i don't mind that, cause me too.

"okay now, what's up with this studio?" she let herself in, starting to admire her surroundings.

"my dad bought it years ago when i used to play the electric guitar a lot. the noise bothered him so much so he surprised me with this. it's been abandoned for a while, but i'm living in it now and it's finally being put in use." i answered.

"finneas would freak out about this place if he were here." she kept walking and tracing her finger on some of the equipment.

"he can come over whenever, you too. i wanna see the magic happen." i said.

"you'll definitely see it happen. now, where the fuck do you sleep? on the couch? i don't see a bed in here." she frowned her brows.

"the couch turns into a bed, i just cleaned up cause you were coming, but other than that, i never fold it back." i laughed.

"i don't blame you." she chuckled. "is that your guitar?" she pointed.

"yup" i answered.

"play me something." she requested with a cute little grin on her face.

"uhh... okay." i chewed the insides of my mouth as thought for what to play. "it's been a while since i regularly played so this is going to sound rusty as fuck."

i couldn't even hear myself playing, i was too focused on her. she sat on the edge of the arm of the couch, hands crossed and a cute smile painted her face. the way her eyes traveled from my face to my fingers made me internally chuckle though.

"that was really good." she clapped her hands, as i put my guitar down. "why'd you stop playing?" she asked.

"oh i- well... uhm. it wasn't something i could do easily for a period of time, so i just stopped and never came back to it until now." i answered.

she frowned her brows and paused for a minute before saying, "oh". just a simple oh to a sentence that didn't make sense to her. makes me feel like shit cause i'm a people pleaser deep down, this i don't give a single fuck character i got going on, is so far from the truth.