slumber party

blue

"did you order the pizza?" i asked billie while i was tidying up the studio.

"shit i forgot." billie answered.

"billie! you've been laying on that bed for hours while i prettied up the place, i asked you for one thing." i complained.

"i'm sorry i forgot! why are you even putting so much effort into this, everyone has been here multiple times. it's just going to be a chill night." she said.

"i want to make my first with you guys memorable for everyone, not just me, because it's going to be the best one."

"it is going to be the best one, let me tell you that. we usually don't plan this shit we just decide to stay over at each other's houses when it gets late." billie snorted.

"who's that?" i frowned my brows after a knock on the door was heard.

"i bought us some matching pjs!" claudia opened the door, walked in, holding up two brown bags in the air. "i got lucas one too, i didn't know if he was coming or not."

"lucas will probably show up without an invitation, so good thinking." i said.

"god i hate him. why can he just text you before showing up? he's always third wheeling us when we're spending time together. like we could be cuddling in your bed and he'd be on the edge watching tiktoks." billie complained, rolling her eyes.

"he always used show up without an invitation and that didn't change even after you came into my life. you getting in a relationship with me also means you get a bonus third wheel."

"i would've at least loved a not annoying third wheel, like if cole was our third wheel i wouldn't have minded that."

"you two are literally tom and jerry. can you please stop acting like you hate each other and stop fighting every other day?" i said as i put the chips in a big bowl.

"we are not pretending to hate each other, we do hate each other." billie corrected me.

"you do not hate him just like you don't hate finneas. you just have a sibling relationship with him." claudia pointed out.

"i do not." billie shook her head.

"did you order the pizza?" i asked.

"i did." she answered.

"do you have yogurt here?" claudia asked.

"yeah, i think there's some in the fridge." i answered.

"thank god! i've been craving cheetoes with yogurt for a fat minute." claudia said.

"WHAT?" billie raised her voice.

"it's actually good." i told her.

"that's disgusting." she scrunched up her face.

"wow this place had a makeover." lucas entered the studio.

"i fucking knew it!" billie yelled.

"let me guess you didn't want me showing up?" lucas raised him brows.

"it's a girls night. you have a penis in your pants." billie blinked.

"i'm gay, that's an exception to me."

"stop fighting and help me lucas, since the princess refuses to do so." i told lucas.

"hey! i helped! i bought the pizzas!" billie defended herself.

"after i asked you a million times!"

"you asked me two times! i forgot once."
-

"we should play never have i ever." riley suggested. "we have to get at least a little drunk."