paris

billie

we're in the city of love and i'm here with the love of my life on our way to see the eiffel tower and have a little late picnic date. ivy and andrew will probably crash the date later on though.

"do you have any lotion on you? my hands feel super itchy for some reason." blue asked.

"i don't, but i do have some aquaphor." i replied.

"what do i want from your aquaphor?" she frowned her brows.

"i don't know, it's heals your lips maybe it'll heal your arms too." i shrugged.

"i don't want sluggy arms, no thank you." she shook her head and scrunched up her face.

"when we get back to the hotel i'll smother you with my favorite body lotion." i tried to make her feel better.

"your laura mercier body cream?" she asked.

"yeah."

"ugh, i love that lotion." she gushed.

"you can buy one for yourself, i'll send you the link of you want." i pointed out.

"billie, i love you, but that shit is expensive. if you use it on me a little too much i start feeling guilty cause of how much it costs. i would never guy it." she laughed at me.

"wait so you've looked it up?" i asked.

"yes! and it's expensive! i'm no millionaire, i gotta pay my rent!" she answered.

"oh come on, when are you guys going to drop the millionaire thing?" i rolled my eyes.

"when you become broke? we aren't going to drop it because you are quite literally a millionaire. you have millions of dollars in your bank account, do you not?" she it like it was obvious, which i guess is true.

"well then you gotta get used to it because i'm gonna spoil the shit out of you." i ordered.

"i don't think i'll ever get used to it love." she kissed my cheek.

love

i love when she ends a sentence with love. there's just something about that that makes my body warm inside and my heart beat just at the right rythm. not too fast not too slow and definitely not how it normally is. i don't think i'll ever get used to her saying love while ending a sentence.

"we're here mesdemoiselles, would like me to escort you to a quiet area where could have your picnic?" alfred said, with his heavy french accent.

"we would love that." i responded. alfred stepped out of the vehicle opened the door on my side while sully opened the door for blue on the other side. we all met at the trunk of car where blue attempted to carry our basket but sully quickly took that from her hands. which blue had to respond with, "what a gentle man." in a flirty voice.

"you should be free from the paparazzi here, even if they found you, they wouldn't be able to get a good look at you." he stopped at an semi empty space with a great view of the tower.

"how is no one sitting here?" blue chuckled in amusement.

"the people of paris are kind enough to leave this space for people like you who don't usually get the kind of privacy they would like." alfred answered. "it's not always this empty, sometimes when it's crowded, they take over the place, it's your lucky day."

"thank you alfred." i thanked him with a smile.

"of course m'lady, you have my card if you want a ride back from me or if you need a lift the next time you're in paris. have a great evening, i hope the sunset looks especially magical for you today." he said and walked away.

"i love alfred." blue turned to me with a pout. "he's so sweet and kind and cute."

"i know, and his accent, i love it." i said as i took the basket from sully's hands and started setting up our little picnic with the help of blue.

"you know, living in paris was my dream at some point when i was younger." blue said while munching on a strawberry. i swear we're always chewing when talking, it's disgusting.

"really? why paris?" i raised my brows, wanting to hear more since it's the first time i've heard of this.

"i was about fourteen when it started. i was always at the hospital, i was very rarely attending school in person. like i have very little memories of me actually being in school, i was fully online as soon as i went into high school. the thing is, i didn't meet a lot of new people, i didn't have many friends either and i knew that paris was the city of love. so i always wanted to meet my lover and live this perfect life with them here. no worries, no sickness, no nothing, just happiness." she explained as she stared the eiffel tower, the wind blowing her hair out of her face. "sounds like every basic girl's dream but with a sad twist, no?" she turned her head to face me with a that smile.

the same smile she has when she looks at miley next to sherry. the same smile she has when she talks about her mom lately. the same exact broken smile that she wears when she tells me about those little moments when she was sick. the smile that i hate.

"i don't think a basic girl would have the guts to leave her dear family and live hundreds of miles away from them." i shook my head.

"yeah, but it's just a dream, it's not like it'll become a reality." she shrugged and looked back at the tower. "it's beautiful." her smile changed to happy one. "i mean the sunset here." she explained.

"it is." i agreed, scooted closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder. we just sat in that same position, watching the sunset in silence until we realized it was completely dark and the effiel tower was even prettier at night.

"wow i completely blacked out for a fat moment there." blue chuckled, eyes wide.

"same." i lifted my head from her shoulder and looked at her eyes. "you're so pretty." i gushed, she squinted her eyes just like every time she genuinely smiles. it's my favorite thing about her, it's so cute.

"i'm gonna kiss you now." i actacked her lips, positioning my hands at the back of her head to stabilize her and make sure she doesn't fall, the purpose of that was useless because she ended up falling on her back and i did fall with her, but my hand did prevent her from getting her head hurt.

"you crazy?" she said with a dutch accent.

"should have said that in a french accent to match the scenery." i laughed while helping her up.

"i'm sorry, that was a reflex." she laughed with me.

"i'm crying." i laughed, the tears were appearing at the corners of my eyes, started wiping them away almost immediately.

"oh no, why?" she continued laughing, wiping the tear that escaped and ran to my cheeks. don't ask me how it happened but my eyes started getting glassy and i was suddenly crying for real. "oh no, what's happening here?" she cupped my face.

"i'm so scared of losing you." i blurted.

she immediately pouted making her eyebrows frown too. "i'm not going anywhere, i'm here. i'll always be here, no matter what happens. you know that!" she put my head on her chest and hugged me so tight.

i love hearing her heart beat.