alcoholic

blue

i have to go to dad's. apparently he wants to have dinner and "talk". it has something to do with mom.

i just really hope mom isn't there.

cute girl black bob 🧚🏻‍♀️

can fin and i come over?

yeah, but i have to go to dinner
with my dad
i'll leave the key under the flower pot

damn 😕
i wish u could be there
good luck tho

i put my phone in my pockets after hearting billie's last text. i stepped out of the studio, locked the door and put it under the flower pot just like i promised billie. i hoped on silver and drove to my destination.

i walked into the foyer, into the living room. relief rushed through me when my mother was no where to be seen.

"a month blue? a whole month, you were in california and never stopped by?" dad asked. of course he just had to create a perfect preview of how this is gonna go.

"how was i supposed to be sure you wouldn't follow me to my place?" i asked.

"i'm your father, not your stalker. i trust you but i need to know where you are, where you're living. you worry me blue." he said.

i felt my heart ache, i felt guilty for the way i treat him. but i don't want him to worry about me. it always makes me wonder wether it would be the same if i didn't almost die.

who am i kidding? that's exactly what's going on.

"you don't have to worry about me dad. i live at the studio and i want to do music for a living. you can't convince me not to do that because i'm not even going to bother to listen."

"i wasn't going to, i'm proud of you." he caught me off guard. oh.

"thank you."

i sat on the couch and pinched my nose in the area in between my eyes. a head ache had creeped its way to my brain. "do have any panadol in the pharmacy box? i have a headache"

"have you been taking your medication?" dad asked.

"just because i have a head ache doesn't mean i'm gonna got relapse dad." i said, piping out a pill from the bar and starting to pour myself some water.

"i know, i just can't help it."

"i take them everyday at the same exact hour, minute and second." i spoke up when i saw that dad was actually taking this seriously.

"that's good." he eased up a bit.

"mom isn't coming right? it's just the somewhat normal people here?" i asked.

"your mother won't even show up if i asked her to be here." he let out a chuckle.

"you said you wanted to talk about her?" i raised a brow.

"i'll tell you when cole is down and we're having dinner ." he replied, and that was the end of that conversation. i pulled my phone out and watched a little bit of tiktok, cole and jasmine finally were down and we all sat on the dining table, eating and wondering what the hell was dad about to reveal.