manifest

blue

"dad keeps asking where you went, all i tell him is that i haven't heard from you. i really don't get why you don't want to tell him." cole groaned through the phone screen.

"good don't tell him shit."

"why though?"

"cause i finally decided what i want to do in the future or at least i narrowed it down and i don't want dad to ruin this for me by not approving it or some shit." i reasoned.

"i hate you for figuring out what you want to do. i thought we would be disappointment to dad together."

"but not forever" i said in a duh tone.

"is that blue!?" dads distant voice was heard. "it's blue isn't it"

dad came marching up into frame and squeezed his eye trying to figure out where i was. too bad i had the camera on my face and not my surroundings.

"where are you?" he asked.

"i don't have to tell you anything." i replied.

"you owe me an answer." he firmly said.

"no i don't, i don't owe you an answer. i don't owe you anything at all. if you think because you supported me and feed me and gave me a roof means i owe you, your wrong. it's your responsibility as a parent to make sure you child is okay without expecting anything in return."

"please tell me you are not becoming a stripper." he sighed, shaking his head.

"what the fuck!?" i widened my eyes.

"are you?" he asked. "you are, aren't you. oh god."

"i'm not!"

"she is." cole said.

"she is?!" dad raised his voice.

"i'm not!" i yelled. "cole it's not the time to joke!"

"right sorry."

"where are you, blue?"

"i'm safe, i'm happy, i'm okay." i replied.

"how am i supposed to know you're telling the truth?"

"take my word for it."

"you're living with lucas aren't you."

"i'm not."

"are you living on the streets?"

"do i look like i'm on the street?"

"no"

"then i'm not."

"where the hell are you!?" he yelled.

"dad i'm trying to talk to cole. please leave." i shook my head, getting tired of this conversation.

"no, i'm not leaving until i know where you are."

i hung up the phone, flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. my phone rang a couple times and then i got text message notifications from cole.

blue pick up the phone now

PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE

you are going to tell me where you are at right now.

i rolled my eyes, threw my phone to the other side of the bed and buried my face into my pillow.

i need to sleep this off.
-

"a stripper?" lucas widened his eyes, shocked. "i mean you got the body to be one, i'm sure you got some moves."