kim

billie

half a cheeto head

matt called
i just signed the contract!!
after dad read it :)

hell yeah
we have to celebrate later

come over then 😫🤞

i can't rn 😕
i'm out w my friends
i'll let them drop me off later

alright
i'll be waiting

———

"erase that smile from your face, your taken ass is already invading the vibes in this car and i'm not having it." riley called me out. i didn't even know i was smiling. damn.

"with that smile, they're probably sexting." kim teased.

"nah, with a girl that's just a smile for a hello text. if they were setting she would be riding her high." riley disagreed. "am i right?" she raised a brow.

"she just signed the contract and i'm coming over when we're done." i answered.

"oOoOoOo they're gonna celebrate." kim said.

"we're just gonna hang out." i groaned in annoyance.

"relax guys, they're just gonna hang out." ivy said, in a tone that said the absolute opposite of the words that came out of her mouth.

"can you please stop bullying me because all your asses are single?" i asked.

"nope." riley said.

"never" kim said.

"in your dreams." ivy said.

"y'all are mean, samantha is the only one who gets to be friends with blue. you three are band from ever setting eyes on her."

"where will hit girl summer go?" riley said in a fake concerned way.

"down the drain."

"fine we'll stoop bullying you if you let us meet her." riley decided on an offer.

"right now? like today?" i frowned.

"yes."

"you realize that i want it to be just us?"

"yes, i'm the party pooper."

"i'll text her and see."

"no face time her."

"fine." i sighed.

"hi?" blue answered the phone.

"hey, okay. warning, this might be very chaotic, and everything is beyond my control, i promise, but the girls want to meet you." i tried to lower my voice which made no difference because were all in the same car.

"do you wanna hot girl summer with us?" kim asked.

i honestly don't get why their so obsessed with hot girl summer. i can't explain it.