the video

billie

"so who's the mystery boy?" riley teased ivy. we all know she's been dying to know and i won't even be surprised if she has a list in her mind of who might this person be in her head from most likely to least likely.

"i'm not telling you." ivy shook her head. "you're gonna talk to him and no one knows us about us yet."

"that's a lie." blue spoke up, catching me of guard.

"i thought you were asleep." i said.

"too lazy to move or talk." she replied. i shrugged, fair enough.

"everyone knows who he is except riley, carol and mark only because they just arrived two hours ago and you haven't talked to him in those two hours. which i'm glad riley doesn't know, cause no one has talked to them about what they have going on, cause it's frankly non of their business and i think billie should be the first one to talk to him." blue said.

"i agree with blue, and if you talk to him you're going to say some stupid shit that is going to make him scared, or i don't know... runaway!" ivy expressed.

"he should be scared because if you get hurt because of him he's going to be in the fucking grave, i'm not even kidding around. also if he actually liked you he wouldn't run away and that is going to be a green flag." riley replied.

"have fun with your argument, i'm gonna go get ready. you should probably ask sully to escort you to the pit if you wanna make it, if not you're gonna end up at the vip balcony or behind the barricade." i got off the sofa, blue followed me around till i sat down and she sat on my lap.

"hi" i smiled.

"hi" she tried her best to hide her smile. "do you need help with your makeup? i can do it for you, i have nothing to do."

"no i think i've got it." i shook my head.

"not even your eyeliner?" she raised a brow. "you always ask me for help when you do it."

"nope, i think i'll be able to handle my eyeliner today." i shook my head once again.

"okay then, i'll just sit right here." she got off my lap and sat on the floor kinda next to me but a little far away so she can see me through the mirror.

"why on the floor though? there's a very comfy chair right there." i said while i was mostrising my face.

"i'm a floor person when i have no one to cuddle with." she shrugged.

i continued doing my makeup routine and i would occasionally glance over at blue and she'd me either be shamelessly staring at me or looking around the room and feeling the rug under her. i tried to tell her to go find something better to do but she refused by telling she just wanted to be in my presence. i've come to realize she gets so clingy when on her period, i love it.

"if you don't stop looking at me like that, the whole world will know we're together." i said before putting the final touch on my look, aquaphore.

"at least they'll know i'm yours and yours only." she smirked. "you know.. we've never really talked about this before." she pointed out.

"you're right." i was actually surprised by that.

"where do you stand with how you want the public to look at us? wanna keep us a secret and sneek around?" she teased but meant the first part.

"i like the way we are for now, but i don't want to hide us forever, so in the future when it happens it happens." i shrugged. "like i want it to be private but not a secret, like everyone knows and we can show each other off but they don't know us really. does that make sense? are you okay with that?"