graduation

blue

she didn't read any of the messages i sent, it says they were delivered but there's been no response all week. i don't know if i should be worried or i should be sad because she's ghosting me.

i've seen finneas, though we never talked about billie, just tour and music. i don't want to cross the line. he's her brother and he probably doesn't want to hear about our relationship drama. plus we're working, i don't want to cross that other line.

i just don't get it. what did i do that made her not talk to me? was i not supposed to gossip with them? or is it something completely different and not about me at all and i'm just being paranoid?

i want to give her her space if she's going through something that she hasn't told me about. but if i actually did something wrong wouldn't i have to talk to her first and not the other way around?

"are you sure you didn't do something wrong?" cole sighed.

"no, i don't know, i mean, i don't think so. last time she left we definitely kissed goodbye, she wouldn't kiss me if she was mad." i answered.

"then you didn't do something wrong, unless you said something while texting?" she raised a brow.

"i went through all the texts, all the off them are normal to me. here check them, if you don't believe me." i threw the phone towards her.

"don't really want to see my big sister sexting her lover but you seem desperate." she took the phone and started scrolling through our chats.

"why do people always assume we're sexting? we never did that, like ever." i shook my head.

"shut up and let me read."

i groaned once again and laid my head on the bed. i really fucking miss her and i don't want what we had to go down the drain. i really like her, i never like someone.

"yeah these seem pretty normal to me." cole threw the phone back.

"now what?" i asked.

"i don't know, it's your relationship that's in trouble. i gotta worry about mine." she slid her phone out of her pocket and smiled at the screen in front of her.

"since when did you have a relationship?"

"a situationship i would call it, nothing is official, but i really like him and he's really sweet. you are getting nothing about him until i've hooked him up because i know for a fact that you are going to scare him off." cole said.

"how will i scare him off?" i huffed.

"you always do." she answered. "remember shawn? jamie? ezra? no recollection?"

"oh those noddle boys should be lucky they got some of your time. i honestly don't know how you were so into them, they were all icky, sticky, hairy, and not the good kind of hairy, smelly teenage boys." i made a disgusted face talking about them.

"they're all so hot now though."

"i can't take your word for anything, but if that was true, back then they weren't hot. you deserve someone good for you and not a noodle that when you put it under a little bit of pressure will run away."