everything blue

billie

we had a small gathering at our house, with just me, my parents, finneas, claudia and ivy. had a white sheet hung outside and a projector projecting on it. we were watching the office after we finished watching fruitvale station. my favorite show and movie.

mom brought the food out here so we could eat without having to pause on the show. every once a while i would quote the show with the actors. i mean what do expect from me when i've seen it 25 times now?

ivy decided to sleepover since it was getting really late, as well as finneas and claudia. finneas was about to head down to sleep when he remembered he had a letter from blue to me.

i haven't answered her since that day.

"you haven't talked to her yet, have you?" ivy asked in a whisper, and i nodded, putting the letter in the pocket of my hoodie.

two episodes later ivy and i decided it was time to go to sleep as well, so i started turing off the electricity outside while she was in the toilet. once i was done i made my way to my room and saw that ivy wasn't there. i sat on my bed and took out the letter, tore the seal from it and pulled out the paper.

"hi, it's blue
i don't know what's going on, and i want to respect your space. i just wanted to say i miss you and i hope you're okay <3"

my heart melted and my eyes started welling up. i feel bad because i was scared to see her again after i saw him. i was scared i was going to start comparing the both of them, but i should've known that blue is no where near him.

she's blue, she's good, she's who i love. who i really love, not who i thought i loved. i'm so scared i'm going to fuck this up.

"hey, hey." ivy came into the room. "why are we crying?" she rushed to me and read the paper. she hugged me and said, "what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"i don't like her ivy."

"oh." she sounded confused.

"i love her." i cried. "i'm so scared i'm going to fuck this up. i don't want to fuck this up."

"you won't fuck this up, i'll be your relationship coach. i'm coming on tour." she said.

"you're coming on tour?" i frowned.

"there's no way i'm letting you go without me now." she answered. "plus blue needs some company when you're doing press."

"she does." i smiled.
-

"don't go." i yelled. ivy has been here for three days now, she never left my side, but now she was getting ready to go home so she could pack her stuff for tour.

"i have to go pack dumbass!" ivy yelled back.

"help me pack and i'll go with you, look i'm almost done." i pointed at my bags.

"fine." she sighed. "order me around, quickly."

"fold that mess and put it in the bag." i pointed at the pile of cloths beside my closet and she did as i told her.

"i'm so excited for your album to drop tomorrow." ivy said.

"i almost forgot about it until you reminded me! i'm so fucking scared for it to drop i literally haven't talked about it to anyone, the less that know, the better" i said from the the bathroom where i was collecting my hair stuff and dental stuff.