ufo

billie

"you think i didn't notice huh?" he said as soon as his friend was out the door.

"what do you mean?" i frowned my brows as i but the controller to the side.

"you were practically throwing yourself on to him! don't think i didn't catch you flirting with him because i did! and you have the audacity to do it in front of me and in my apartment?" he yelled at me.

"i didn't, we were just playing call of duty." i defended myself, but there was no point. i knew what was coming, at least that's what i thought. but he knew exactly what he was doing.

"oh jacob, you're such a loser, oh jacob you crack me up too much, come here i'll protect you, let's play one on one, i'm gonna kill you." he mimicked my voice, though it wasn't even close to accurate.

"i didn't say half of those things!" i raised my voice which made him mad.

he took a fist full of my hair which made me gasp and whimper as he pulled on it making my head shake too, saying "a fucking whore! that's what you are!" i tried to loosen his grip on my hair but i failed. "did you really think he was even interested in you? you're lucky you got me! im your only hope!"

"i didn't mean to imply anything" i cried.

"yes you did! don't fucking lie to me billie! don't!" he kept on yelling and pulling and yelling and pulling, until he let go. my head was pounding. he gripped my jaw, hard, and said "since you decided to be whore, i'll let you be one."

"no" i whispered, still trying to process what's going on.

before i knew it he was in me.

"NO! sean! stop!-

"billie! billie! wake up!" i felt myself shake, opened my eyes just to realize it was a dream and blue was saving me from it. "it was just a nightmare." she spoke softy, climbed up my bed and cuddled me. she kissed my hair and whispered sweet things to my ear to calm me down until eventually i went back to sleep. i was exhausted, we had just arrived to our hotel in joshua tree after a long rode trip, blue and i both rushed to our beds and fell asleep.

i woke up again, but it was peaceful this time. once i was able to take in my surroundings, i realized that blue was no longer spooning me, but she somehow managed to place multiple pillows to keep me in the same position i was and disguise them as herself.

"good morning." blue raspy voice said. she was wearing biker shorts with one of my over sized t shirts i brought. "hope you don't mind, i took your shirt, i realized i never got any pjs and this looked comfortable enough."

"that's fine, it looks good on you." i complemented and internationally gaged when i smelled my morning breath. i walked in the freezing, ice cold floors and searched my bag for my toothbrush.

"about yesterday, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"thank you." i smiled before sticking the tooth brush into my mouth. i looked at blue through the mirror and oh my god does she look hot. and when i say hot, i mean straight out of hell hot.

"what?" she smiled as she made eye contact with me through the mirror.

"nothing." i responded. "you just look hot and i can't keep my eye off of you." i said. i can't believe i just said that. here comes the panic...

"oh please, i look like trash." she dismissed me.

"no you don't, i envy you for rolling out of bed and looking like that!"

"you're not serious, have you looked in the mirror? you are a fucking goddess. you're so fucking hot! and it's not just that everything about you is so beautiful. i can't anymore... i have a big fat fucking crush on you."

"oh god." she realized what she just said. "i probably shouldn't have said that, i-"

before she could even continue i cupped her cheeks and said, "hey. hey. it's okay. i have a big fat fucking crush on you too."

she just stared at my soul.

"i mean. don't know how you didn't catch on to me flirting, it was pretty obvious, at least that's
what i think. then i was like maybe she doesn't like me and that's why she isn't responding to me flirting-"

"wait." she interrupted, "you were flirting? i just thought you were being nice. and i was flirting with you!" she put her hand on mine, the one that was in her cheek.

"i thought you were just being nice!"

"guess we're both idiots." she said, her smile fading away, her eyes somehow getting darker and once again it looked like she was staring at my soul. "can i kiss you?" she asked. god i love consent.

"yes"

our lips collided, but softly, like we were both scared but were hungry for each other. it wasn't one of those sweet first kisses where it's just a peck on the lips and then maybe another deeper one, no. we've been waiting for this for too long now, it was like our first had to be the best.

"wow" we both breathed out as we pulled away due to oxygen shortage.

"that was-" she started, "amazing" i continued for her.

"yeah" she agreed.

i know we just kissed, but i can't help but think what are supposed to do now? i can't remember what happened after any of my first kisses and it's not like we could just walk away like nothing happened right now like nothing happened. that'll just make the both of us overthink shit just like i am doing right now.

"i'd much rather reply that kiss a billion times but we have an adventure waiting for us." she smiled sweetly.

that was a perfect way

"what are we doing today?" i asked.

"camping" she replied.

"we're camping?" i said in a disappointed tone.

"yeah, how else are we supposed to witness a ufo causally flying in the sky?"

"does that mean i have to pack all of my things?" i asked, dreading the answer.

"yup" she answered. "you have to get your spirits up. this is going to be fun!"

"when you used to travel before, were you always on your own?" i asked.

"i traveled on my own, yes. being in a pact and traveling together is not my thing, besides i like to choose where i want to go not by a majority vote." she said. "that doesn't mean that the things i did were all on my own, no. i made lots of friends with really... interesting people."

"interesting people?"

"later." she shook her head while smiling at herself.

"but i wanna know" i winded.

"no, i'm not telling you." she said, "it not the time for that, now pack your things." she took for my oversized shirt and threw it at me face.

"you're rude." i playfully glared at her.

"thank you m'lady"