again?

blue

"we can ditch going in there if you want to. we'll just cuddle or write some music or record something or just chill and watch the office, do you wanna make out? we can even have sex." billie said as she fixed her hair since it's got all poofy from the helmet she was wearing.

"as much as i would love doing litteraly any of the things you just listed, today is the last day i'm going to see my fam before going on tour again. i gotta say goodbye to them, plus there is some bomb ass food in there." i decided it was kinda worth it to step into the the foyer.

"kyle what are you doing?" i frowned my brows.

"huh? nothing. i'm not doing anything." he very quickly tried to get rid of any evidence around him.

"relax bro, i always eat the cookies before dinner and i always get yelled at by blue. glad to have a cookie buddy." she jogged over to him and grabbed a cookie.

"you always scold me because i'm not eating healthy while you're doing the same exact thing. i just think it isn't fair, and you're a hypocrite, and the cookies are for after dinner and not before dinner." i said as i walked the opposite direction of the kitchen.

"but it always takes so long for everyone to arrive and actually have the dinner that we came here for!" billie yelled after me.

"yeah! i know! but i can't have those cookies, can i?"

"you can't!" she yelled.

"have you seen kyle anywhere?" cole asked my after i gave her a hug.

"billie has a new cookie buddy. hint hint wink wink he has great hair." i answered.

"do you want me to confescate the cookies from the both of them? or do i just go for kyle?" cole asked.

"both please."

"claudia!" i walked over and hugged her, then finneas who stood right beside her. "you literally, and i'm not even joking with you about this, have the pregnancy glow."

"i know right! i woke up and looked myself in the mirror and i was like who is she?" claud's flipped her hair to the back of her shoulder.

"turns out lucas joined the cookie party before i shut it down." cole said before she continued smacking on the gum in her mouth.

"kyle is a total music nerd, i'm actually impressed." billie sat cross legged beside fin.

"he paid for my nails so i don't tell you this, so you better keep it a secret, or at least not let him know that i told you this. but he was lowkey freaking out today because he was going to meet you." cole said, just above a whisper.

"of course he freaked out, he was freaking out about meeting me and i'm a nobody." i chuckled.

"what did you expect him to do? you were planning on threatening the boy and he knew it." finneas spoke up.

"oh come on, like i would be capable of murder." i scoffed.

"you may not be capable of murder but you sure do look like you are." kyle mumbled.

"i'll take that as a compliment." i slowly nodded.

"i've been calling you guys, come on. dinner time." jasmine walked into the living room.

we got up and took a seat at the dinning table. everyone was seated next to their person and lucas sat next to me, since, and he made it pretty clear and noticeable, he's the only single person at the table.

"take care of each other girls, i'm not going to be there at this leg of tour. don't do anything stupid." maggie instructed billie and i.

"i can't promise not to do anything stupid but i'll promise to take care of her." i pointed my fork at billie.