conan gray

blue

"see i told you he was a big boy. those words i gave him probably didn't affect him as much as you think they did." i told cole while patting kyle's back. "although i sure do hope you know how much i meant those threats."

"you know, he could literally file a police complaint over you because you're threatening him?" cole spoke up.

"i'm not going to file a police complaint on your sister." kyle rolled his eyes at cole.

"see, i knew i liked him." i cheekily smiled.

"i knew she liked me" kyle turned to cole.

"don't get too full of yourself, i like you because of that pretty hair, buzz it off it's over." i deadpanned.

"what? i thought you liked me because i liked music!" he exclaimed.

"that too, i guess. what do you play in your band?" i raised a brow.

"drums, i also play the guitar but not in the band." he answered.

"good enough..." i nodded. "andrew is gonna have to rate you later someday... but for now. play something." i handed him my guitar.

"any special requests?" he didn't hesitate.

"all yours, whatever you feel like doing."

he started with a slow and sothing sound and suddenly started projecting his voice louder as the guitar got just as loud. my eyes widened with surprise, i looked over to cole who was completely mesmerized by this boy.

"you're good." i nodded approvingly.

"thank you, it's an original i've been working on." he smiled looking surprised by the compliment. "didn't expect to hear that from you."

"what? why not!" i laughed.

"because you're so good?" he frowned his brows.

"just because i'm better doesn't mean you're not good."

"cocky much?" cole spoke.

"it's the truth." i rolled my eyes.

"it is." kyle agreed.

"you're still learning though, right?" i asked. "i mean i'm always learning something new about music everyday, i hope you're doing more than that if music is what you want to do."

"uh... i actually don't know what i want to do in life. i'm kind of in between soccer and music, still not sure where i'm supposed to be headed at. hope i figure it out soon." he shrugged.

"wait- so aren't you at college or something?" i frowned.

"i'm taking a gap year, i want to figure my shit out first before applying." he answered.

"that's smart." i nodded in understanding. "it's alright though, you don't need to be stressing over life and what you want to do. i only figured my shit out this year."

"see the thing is, i don't want to get disowned my my parents, and i know for a fact that they would have never supported me if went all cool like you did."

"wow i've never heard anyone refer to me having my rebel phase with "went all cool" and always, "went all
crazy"." i laughed.

"it is cool that you got to travel the country with your motorcycle, this a literal dream."

"do you guys want taco bell?" i asked.

"haven't you already had taco bell twice this week?" cole asked.