new york

blue

"where going?" billie sleepily managed to get out at least a part of the sentence she wanted to say, as i tried my best escape her hold without waking her up which i obviously failed at.

"i'm gonna meet mark and carol, remember?" i whispered since we were in the bunks and almost everyone else was sleeping. "i gotta get ready." i kissed her forehead.

"don't go yet, it's so cold and you're so warm." she groaned, grabbed my arm so i wouldn't go.

"here." i took my stuffy and gave it to billie. "cuddle this instead of me, it smells like me. it'll keep
you safe just like it always keeps me safe."

she took it from my hand and glared at me, "this isn't the same but i'll accept it." she said, before rolling the other way, giving me her back.

i shook my head lightly as i smiled. walked into the toilet that had a big ass sign saying "DO NOT POOP IDC IF YOU HOT BAG JUST DONT POOP". i looked myself in the mirror, started brushing my hair and continued with my morning routine. by the time i was done, ivy was awake and in the living room area of the bus. "did we stop?" i asked.

"yeah, i think we did an hour ago." she answered. "you're already getting ready to go?" she frowned.

"yeah, i'll barely have enough time to catch up with my friends if i don't go now, since i'm picking up riley, no?" i scratched my itchy nose and started looking for an outfit i can change into.

"you look fire." ivy approved of my outfit as soon as got out of the toilet.

"thanks" i smiled as i folded my clothes that i just changed out of. i went to wear my air force's but ivy stopped me, telling me that my boots would look better and i took her advice, wore the boots instead.

i walked back to the bunks, got on my knees when i reached billie's bed. i opened up the curtains, grabbed my phone, and said, "i'm going out soon, the uber is two minutes away."

"i'm not kissing you, my breath is horrible." she said, not moving an inch from when i last left her.

i chuckled, "alright, see you at the green room before the show?" she replied with a simple "mhm". i lightly nodded my head, finding it hard to leave without saying "i love you", but i did leave. i got off my knees, walked out of the tour bus and got into my uber.

"blue!" carol practically jumped on me as soon as she spotted me, it took me a minute to react but when i finally came to my senses i hugged her back tightly for a good two minutes.

i lifted my head and pulled away from carol's hug. there was mark standing above us, holding his son aaron in his hands. carol took aaron from his arms so we could have our little moment. just like carol we hugged for a long time but it never was awkward for a second.

he saved me at one point of my life. he was like a dad to me when i lived in new york. my relationship with my actual dad wasn't the best, my fault, but doesn't change the fact that it wasn't great and mark kind of made up for that. now he's a real dad and i know for a fact that he's a good one and not only is he taking care of aaron but he's also treating carol right.

you guessed it, carol was like a mother to me too. it's like i got adopted by them, but it's more like they were stuck with me and i forced them to become a couple which ended up being the best thing that happened to the both of them. although carol was more like a best friend and i was closer to mark. i mean... carol was my boss and you don't tell your boss everything... right?

"how you doing kid?" he patted my back before letting go of me. "shit you grew. how's that even possible?"

"shut up." i shook my head with a smile plastered on my face. "i'm the same dwarf i was two years ago,the only thing that changed about me is my hair."