matty needs to chill

blue

eleven days of being on the road and we just finished show #8 in boston. every time we do a crazy show i don't think that any other one would ever too that but somehow another show always tops it.

my phone has been pinging all day long and that's when i realized that the public figured out my socials. thought it was an appropriate time for me to change my status from private to public and turn off my notifications.

billie is doing her night time routine that she does everyday. i sometimes join her but always finish before her because i literally just wash my face and put some mostrizer for my skin care and she has a million steps more than me. she's mentioned that she enveys me for my skin so i don't really see why i have to do more when i already have great skin.

"i literally am not sleepy at all." billie said as soon as she got out of the bathroom, wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants just like i was.

"then we won't sleep, we can just hang." i shrugged.

"i don't want to hang. we've been hanging out everyday with nothing exciting to do." she stomped on the floor and threw herself on our bed.

"we can go to andrew and ivy's room." i suggested.

"they're probably sucking each other's faces right now. i should probably have that talk with andrew." she said with a muffled voice cause her face was buried in between two pillows.

"then what do you want to do." i chuckled.

"let's go out, i mean, come on. we're in boston! you don't come to boston if you aren't going to actually go out." she sat up.

"you want to run away? do you want to kill matty?" i looked at her like she was crazy.

"oh come on don't act all responsible now. matt won't even find out, we'll just sneak out for an hour or two and we'll be back, like nothing happened." billie tried to convince me.

"fine, but wear a shirt under that hoodie. it's cold outside i don't want you to get sick." i caved.
-

"we did it!" billie whisper yelled, jumping up and down while holding my hand. "i've never done that, no one ever wanted to do that with me."

"now you have someone that will always do this with you because they literally can't say no to you." we walked on the side walk in the cold. "so where are we going?"

"there's a park nearby, i wanna go there."

"alright let's go there then." i kissed her cheek. "let me ask you this. if we were to meet again for the first time, what would you have done differently?"

"not sound like a kidnapping creep, because i lowkey cringe every time i think about how i tried to convince you to dye each other's hair when we literally didn't know each other's names." she laughed at herself.

"in your defense i kinda got that idea into your head with me being sarcastic. you were weird but it was fine cause you definitely didn't fit into the genre of kidnapper." i raised my voice a little because billie couldn't collect herself. "you're dying your hair black on your own, girl, barley 5'4, were too sweet to the carshier, hot, don't look delusional.." i started listing things that told me she was just a regular 22 year old.

"shut up, that's just making me feel bad, besides i'm not her anymore. i'm 23 now, shit i'm fucking old." she stopped me from listing stuff.

"oh shut up we are in our early 20s we are not old at all." i shook my head.

"yes we are, you're just in denial babe." she kicked a fallen leaf on the ground then proceeded to stomp on it, making it crunch.

"whatever, what's the first thing you noticed about me?" i asked.