Chapter 31

I felt myself tossing and turning, feeling extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep due to the fact that I kept seeing flashes of myself being tortured. I slowly opened my eyes, figuring I should get up. I was met with the familiar walls of my bedroom.

    I guess Loki brought me here after I fell asleep.

    I changed into some comfortable clothes and checked the time.

    "Geez, it's already past 7 o'clock. I must've napped for over 5 hours."

    I opened my bedroom door and walked towards the elevator.

    "Jarvis, has the team had dinner yet?"

    Jarvis: They are actually eating as we speak.

    "Alright thanks."

    The elevator doors opened up and I could see everyone gathered around the table. I was surprised to even see Loki sitting next to his brother, eating food with the rest of the team. I made it to the table, seeing that there were all sorts of dishes prepared for everyone. I went to grab a chair when two arms snaked around my waist. I shrieked, not expecting the sudden action.

    I was suddenly sitting on Loki's lap, pressed firmly against his chest. The team looked at us, shocked at the open display of affection Loki was showing. Loki didn't seem to care about the looks.

    "Hello love." He pressed his face into the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. Heat rushed up my neck as I hid my face from the others. My long white hair shielded Loki's actions from the team.

    Tony cleared his throat bringing my attention back to the others. Loki didn't care to worry about them as he was content with his mate in his arms.

    "What did I say about you two love birds making out and being all....lovey dovey." Tony pointed his eyes at me. I could feel Loki smirking against my skin.

    "Chill out Stark. Why don't you call Pepper down here?" I suggested.

    "Well I would but she is working at the moment. She said she had to talk to me about something later so...we will just pray I didn't do anything stupid."

    I laughed at Tony's remarks as everyone was happily eating together. I could feel Loki stiffen and tighten his grip around my waist.

    I would be careful love. You are, in this moment, dangerously alluring.

    I could feel Loki's lips suck on my neck, causing my body to twitch at the sparks. I bit my lip to keep from reacting as best as I could. Loki took one hand and brushed all my hair over one shoulder, leaving my neck completely exposed. I could feel his eyes on me, watching the reactions he was causing.

    I decided I wanted some food, so I reached to the table and put some food on my plate. Everyone was talking amongst themselves, not worried with what I was doing. I kept leaning back and forth, trying to reach everything on the table when Loki's hand pulled me back. I looked at his face, irritated that I couldn't reach some of the fruit.