Chapter 57

I know I haven't put many warnings in my chapters, but there will be smut, sexual scenes and languages used throughout these next chapters. If that makes you uncomfortable, just skip it. Anything that makes you uncomfortable, please do not read. I only write these to develop my story better and the relationships between the characters. Thank you all for your continued support <3
~ Author

___________________________________________________________

I began helping Natasha bring all the utensils and food to the table. We were finally able to sit down together and enjoy a home cooked meal. It was a nice change after everyone was always on missions or at SHIELD HQ helping Fury. I had learned that Fury and Natasha had dealt with Pierce. Seeing the smug and satisfied look on Fury's face after it happened gave me a bit of relief knowing that Pierce couldn't hurt me again.

After I finished getting the rest of the drinks and sides, I set them out on the table and turned to find my chair. Tony and Pepper sat next to each other, sipping on wine and whiskey. Natasha and Bruce sat side by side. I noticed a small smile graced upon her lips as she listened to him ramble on about something he was working on. Clint sat in between Tony and Thor.  They were challenging each other to some kind of battle between Clint's arrows and Thor's hammer. Steve sat at one head of the table with Sam, also next to Bucky. In between Thor and Steve were my two soulmates. They seemed like they were a little uncomfortable, yet nonetheless smiled at me when they realized I was heading for the empty chair between them.

Loki stood and pulled out my chair quickly, pushing me into the table with ease so I was comfortable. Both him and Bucky moved ever closer, closing the empty space between us. I blushed as I felt both of their hands find their way to my bare thigh.

"Alright everyone, eat up. I made this from a family secret recipe. Only two pieces of garlic bread per person, Thor. If you guys don't end up liking it then blame Natasha." Clint poked.

Natasha raised a challenging eyebrow at her archer friend. "Ummm, excuse me sir. The only thing I allowed you to do so it wouldn't be burned was the garlic bread and noodles."

Everyone was filling their plates as they chuckled at the bickering pair.

"I will say Nat, the Alfredo sauce is delicious. It's my favorite way to eat pasta and you killed it." I gushed.

Clint raised his hands in the air, "Hey, what about me? I helped."

I waved him off with a laugh. "Once I try the garlic bread, I will let you know if your oven skills are worth the praise."

Just as everyone was about done filling their plates full of food, I noticed that Loki and Bucky still hesitated. I frowned and stood slightly from my chair, grabbing two plates. I could feel their eyes trained on my back as I began to help them. Bucky reached up slowly, attempting to bring me back into my seat.

"You don't have to do that." His soft voice was in a gentle whisper.

I finished with Bucky's plate and turned to hand it to him. "Yes I do. You both need to eat just as much as everyone else. You shouldn't be shy and worried about getting food."

He looked down at his plate while I finished grabbing one for Loki.

"I didn't know which sauce you guys were going to like so I just split it from the spaghetti sauce and the Alfredo. The marinara sauce I put by the garlic bread." I pointed as I spoke to them.