Chapter 61

I was scooped into Loki's arms, my body betraying me after those erotic acts. Electricity was flowing through me, like live wires were tripping because of some circuit break. Loki placed me carefully in his bed, on top of the covers. We were all too hot and clammy to be under anything right now. I could hear Bucky walking to and from the bathroom, probably cleaning up the floor and wiping themselves off. His almost silent steps made their way to me, a cold towel was placed on my stomach. I jolted and yelped, not expecting to still feel so sensitive.

"Sorry doll. Just trying to clean you up." There was a slight laugh in between his words. Of course he thought this was funny.

"Who knew touching marks when completing bonds would effect me like this. My whole body still feels like your still fucking me." I honestly said to no one, just voicing my thoughts as I kept my eyes closed while Bucky gently washed me of the grime.

I felt the bed dip to my right, Loki's cool aura hitting me immediately.

"What would happen if we touched yours?" Loki asked curiously.

I turned my head to raise my eyebrow at him. "I mean...I don't know what would happen."

Bucky threw the towel aside and climbed on the other side of the bed. "You think your body can handle it?"

I hummed to answer him. Their questions and concerns were so soft. It made me smile as they moved closer to me. I shifted my body so that they could hold me upright, probably for the better anyways. They carefully looked over my naked body, still examining me. I placed my hands against their legs, enjoying the relaxing warmth and chill they put off. Bucky reached down, slipping a pair of Loki's boxers on me to wear. The soft material was comforting that at least most of my body was covered, not that being naked in front of them bothered me anymore.

They reached to touch the marks that graced my skin, laying their hands flat against each pattern. I gasped as another intense wave of pleasure raked through me. My eyes shot open, bright white light shot out of them. I began to feel as if something inside of me was making its presence known. Something was unlocking and pushing its way to the front.

Loki and Bucky watched as the lights from my eyes and the marks illuminated the dark space. They could feel the power surging, connecting them all together. Loki could definitely feel the difference in me. He could pick up on my magic like it was a coin under a metal detector device. As soon as everything started, the strange force retracted and everything returned back to normal. Well...everything other than her magic.

"Why does everything have to be so...pleasurable?" I breathed out. I began to chuckle a bit, feeling exhausted from our nights events. I moved to look between them, their eyes were full of shock and awe. "What?"

"Your magic." Loki stated like it was obvious.

I nodded my head. Bucky turned my head to him, keeping my chin between his fingers.

"Your eyes are turning white now, instead of gold."

"I guess completing the bond released a hold that was on my powers." A big yawn escaped my lungs mid sentence, my body begging to crash. They both smiled and took turns kissing my lips. They pulled me down, tucking me in between them. Bucky carefully brushed my hair away from my face and Loki rubbed circles on my exposed waist.

"We can worry about that tomorrow. Let's get some rest, we seemed to have wiped you out." Loki reassured smoothly. I couldn't help but hear the proud tone in his voice when he spoke about the sex.

I just hummed, wiggling myself better into them so I was comfortable.

_________________________