Ily

"So what was your brother like?" He asked as we rode the elevator in my apartment building. At first I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"My brother?" I questioned. "Oh yeah my brother. I don't know really. I hardly remember him, except for this foggy memory of me looking down at him in his crib. I remember him being so tiny."

"And you don't remember it name?"

"My mom hardly talks about him. And I'm afraid to ask. Whenever I try she just goes through her depression again. I love my mom, and I have no idea what it's like to lose you're own child. But sometimes I wish she would stop living in the past." He squeezed my hand. I squeezed back. We got to my door and I hugged him tight. "Thank you for defending me." I whispered. "I'm not used to that."

"Well, get used to it, Babe." He whispered back. "You're a beautiful, gentle, and really sweet girl. Anyone who has the audacity to treat you like klunk is not going to get away with that. If he messes with you again, let me know okay?"

"Well, whatever you do, don't kill him, please." I said. Then the door opened and my mother faced us on the other side looking at her watch.

"Right on time." She said. "Thank you, Gally, you pasted the test."

"You're welcome, Mrs. A."

"What?" I asked.

"I promised your mom I bring you home."

"And he did a great job." My mother said. "Goodnight Gally."

"Goodnight Mrs. A." He turns to me. "Goodnight Grace." He kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Gally." I replied. He disappears in the hallway.

                I want to tell him. But I was afraid that he won't feel the same. But if he cared enough to protect me than me must've. The next day after work I visited him at his apartment. For once we didn't do much. We just lay on the carpet floor. My head on his chest and his hand stroking my back. Saying nothing. I enjoyed the peace and quiet with him.

"This is nice." I said. "Just to lay here with you."

"Me too, Babe. Just you and me. Nothing to do." He replied. I looked up at him

"Would you rather be doing something?"

"Well, I don't know, what do you have in mind." He raised an eyebrow. I crawled on top of him, saddling his waist and  mold my mouth into his. He held my waist. Our kisses began getting rough with passion. I placed my hands on his cheeks. His hands started roaming around my body. He flips himself on top of me. His dominant side was kinda sexy to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved his hands to my thighs. A high was pumping in my veins as I moved my lips down to his neck. He moaned in pleasure.

"I love you." He whispered. I stopped kissing his neck.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" he seemed awkward.

"You just said you love me."

"I did?" He gulped.

"Yeah, you did. Is it true?" He paused for a few moments and smiled he looked into my eyes.

"Yeah, I love you, Grace."

"I love you too, Gally." I held on to him giggling. He buried his face in my neck, and just stood there for a while. Holding me close in his arms.

I don't normally write smut. But when I do, I try to make it a little bit clean. Hope this didn't ruin your virgin eyes. 👀💆🏼🙏🏼