Intro First

Hello this is the author. If you want you could skip this but just want you to know what you are about to read.

Setting. The setting takes place in Denver, Colorado in the Death Cure. When Gally started working for Right Arm. The gap between when Thomas and the other boys are in the scorch and coming to Colorado are really long. Just so I can extend the relationship.

Lots of Romance. I like stories with lots of love and romance. So this has a ton of it. But I've been told that readers like that. And some of it may or may not be realistic than an average relationship. Like they've been together for like 5 weeks and they already said "I love you".

Hidden references. I like adding some references in my stories so be a watchful eye on them.

Sex scene. There is a sex scene but it's very brief and have little detail. But I marked it mature just in case. I'm not conformable publishing smut online. They just get to the stripping part and that's it. I also try to explain how it felt but I'm a virgin (by choice) and I know nothing how sex feels. Please don't tell me.

Rape and Assault. There is a scene that includes sexual assault. So if it triggers any memories don't read it. I have never been raped or assaulted so I don't know how it feels. I am terribly sorry if it has happened to you.

Different point of views. It's mostly Grace's POV but there are three chapters that are in Gally's POV, one in Thomas's, and a very special person's POV but I won't tell you.

Who plays who. Will Poulter plays Gally. Obviously. And my favorite model Georgina Burke plays Grace. However Georgina is blonde and in the book Grace has brown hair. So a little confusion. So I just tried to find a curvy looking model with brown hair to match Grace's appearance. I don't really know her name but ehh.

Grace is not that fat. Just to know that she isn't really fat. She is curvy. Like wide chest and wide hips but smaller waist and muscular legs. Like a real women.

Okay so I guess that's all. I hope you love this story. I know I enjoyed it.