Violated

WARNING *this chapter includes graphic content involving sexual assault, if this chapter triggers any rape victims memories or if you are uncomfortable reading do not read*

Sundown was getting really close after work. I should've brought my car on my way to work so I didn't have to walk. The sun was going down fast and fear crept up my stomach. I was getting close to Gally's apartment when the street lamps went on. My heart starts beating when I past an alley. I ignored it and walked faster. But my path was blocked by a boy maybe two years older than me, dropped from the platforms of the apartment building. He crouched down with his fists to the sidewalk like a gorilla.
"Where do you think your going, Chica?" He asked, I couldn't see his eyes because they were covered by shaggy bangs but he has an Hispanic accent. My heart was beating really fast. I couldn't answer.

"Aye, señorita I talkin to you. Where are you going?"

"I'm- I'm going to see my boyfriend." I stuttered.

"Aye," he stood up and towered me. I had a peak of his eyes. Bloodshot and full of hunger. "I don't see him." Shaggy said.

"Please don't hurt me." I begged then I remember a story, where a women who was six weeks pregnant had an encounter with a Crank. She told him she was pregnant and he left her alone. It worked for women who weren't pregnant. I thought it was my only chance. "I'm pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't know, I have to tell him. Please let me go." That's when Señor Shaggy grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall. He then held my arms above my head and held my wrists with one hand.

"Then I guess I wouldn't have to worry." His breath against my neck.

"No please, don't." I cried. "GALLY! GALLY!" I felt something sharp poking my belly.

"Keep your mouth shut or that baby inside will pay the price, aye señorita." He kissed my collarbone. I never felt so violated in my life. I tried to struggle for freedom but his grip was strong. He dragged the blade on my shirt and sliced it in half. My bra was exposed to him.
"Please stop." I begged again. The fake being pregnant thing didn't work at all. This sex hungry Crank wanted me no matter what. He roamed his hand all over my chest and trailed it on my stomach. He stopped to unbutton my jeans. Adrenaline shoots out of me and I kneed him in the groin. As he fell I ran screaming for Gally. But Señor Shaggy grabbed me by the waist and pinned me again to the wall.

"You made me drop my knife Puta, now I will eat that baby out of your stomach." Then something pushed that Crank off of me. Gally. He started beating Shaggy put I pulled him away.

"If I ever see your face again," Gally shouted. "I will kill you!" He place his hand on the small of my back leading me away from Shaggy.

"Give me back my dinner!" Señor Shaggy shouted. "It's inside your knocked up girlfriend." Gally spun around and punched Señor Shaggy straight in the mouth. The Crank fell backwards, blacked out. Gally breathed in and out through his nose his face red.

"Gally, please, let's go." I cried pulling his arm. He lead me inside his apartment. He locked the door and turned to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worry in his voice.

I nodded.

"What did he do to you?"

"He was going to rape me." I cried, tears falling down my face. I covered my chest with the broken pieces of my shirt. "He had his hands everywhere, and he was going to unbutton my jeans."
"I'll kill him." Gally growled. "I'll shucking kill him!" He almost headed out the door until I stopped him.

"No Gally, please I don't want to be alone." He paused and turned to me.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"It was my fault I shouldn't be out at that time-"

"It is not your fault. Listen to me nothing is your fault." He saw the way my shirt was ripped but didn't look down. "I'm going to get you another shirt." He left the living room. I sat on the floor holding my knees, trying to deny the fact that I could be traumatized. Gally came back with a very large grey sweatshirt. He turned around and covered his eyes. I took off my ripped shirt and slip on the sweatshirt.

"You can look, now." I said. He turned around and sat on the floor next to me.

"I'm really sorry." He said. "About everything." I broke down again and cried in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I'm in the place I missed the most. His arms. He slowly starts rocking me.

"I'm so sorry I left you." I sobbed. "I just panicked. I didn't mean to say I never wanted to see you again. I swear didn't mean it."

"It's okay." He hushed stroking my hair. "It's okay." I caught a glimpse at his bloody knuckles.

"Oh Gally, your knuckles!" I gasped.

"There fine." He assured. "I've been through worse." I stood up and took his hand to the kitchen. I washed the blood off of his hands. I searched for a first aid kit in the cabinets. I found the antiseptic wash and some paper towels. "Babe- I mean, Grace there fine."

"I don't want them to get infected." I poured the wash onto the paper towel. "Now, this might sting a little." I dabbed the towel on the cuts.

"Sss ow." Gally muttered. A little while of silence between us as I bandaged his hand. Gally spoke again. "I missed you," he said. "I missed you so much."

"Gally, I-"

"I know I don't deserve you because of all the things I did, all the lies and the secrets. But, I missed you. Even though I knew you were going to leave me, but when you did, I was so broken. I loved you so much-"

"I missed you, too." I said. I wrapped my arms around his middle. He placed his hand on my back. "And I love you too. I never stopped. I can't go home, not this time of night.

"Do you want to stay the night?"

"Yes, please."

"What about your mom?"

"I hardly doubt she knows I'm gone. There is something wrong with her and I don't know what."

"I'm sorry about your mom. Chuck always wanted to know who is parents were. He kept asking-"

"Gally please not tonight. We'll talk about this in the morning. I just want to sleep this off."

"Okay." He took my hand and lead me to his bedroom. There was only a mattress on the floor with two pillows and a thick blanket.

"You want me to sleep in the living room?"

"No it's fine." He went to his dresser and handed me a pair of his shorts. And turned around to face the wall again, covering his eyes.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked eyes still closed.

"No I'm good." I slip off my jeans and pulled on the shorts. They were a little bit big but I adjusted the drawstrings. "All clear." I said. He turned around to face me. There was another reason why he loved me. He's respectful. He won't take advantage of me in a sexual way unless I wanted it. I do need him. I love him.