Attacked

AN- Really long chapter but really suspenseful

Panic struck me like a bullet to the chest and memories of Señor Shaggy flash.

"Gally I can't do this." I cried.

"Grace, It's going to be okay." He calmed.

"No, it's not. He's going to come back." I held my head in my hands.

"Who?"

"Him! The Crank that tried to rape me last week. He's still alive, I know it."

"Grace, look at me." I didn't at first. "Grace, look at me." I finally look up at him he held my face in his hands. "I won't let him hurt you. I won't let any Crank touch you. Just stay close to me and don't make any eye contact with anyone we pass. Okay?"

"Okay." I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders tight and walked me three blocks. There was one man we saw. Leaning against the brick wall under a street lamp. The figure was huge, taller than Gally. With biceps as large as a watermelon. He had the body figure of a gorilla. He wore a grey jacket and a hood that covered his hold head, it left a shadow over his face so you can't see it. I kept my head down and controlled my breathing.

"Just hang on for a little longer, Babe." Gally encouraged. It felt like forever trying to walk past the strange man.

"Hey, you two." The man called. His voice had a deep western accent. We froze in our tracks, my heart skipped a beat and I heard Gally gulped. "Turn around." He ordered slowly.

"Gally?" I whimpered softly.

"Shh." He calmed. He turned and face the big man and he stood in front of me with his arm outstretched to keep the gorilla like man away from me. "What do want?" He asked him.

Gorilla just stared at us. The street lamp shines over our heads and I get a glimpse of Gorilla's face. I could see the bloodshed in his eyes. He was a Crank. I stood behind Gally looking up at Gorilla like a frightened child. He caught my gaze and I look down immediately.

"This your lady?" Gorilla asked.

"Stay away from her." Gally growled. Gorilla just smiled.

"You're exactly like m' friend told me about."

"What?"

"Alright let's just cut to the chase, son. This ain't nothin' personal, just business." And as fast as lighting Gorilla held Gally by the neck with his very large arm. Chocking him.

"GALLY!" I screamed and tried to run for him but someone grab my hair and yanked me backward. Holding me by my hair with one and and another holding a knife to my neck.

"Surprised Chica, did miss me? Because I sure missed you" The Hispanic voice hisses like a snake in my ear. I recognized that awful voice anywhere. That voice haunts my dreams. Tears form in my eyes. Señor Shaggy has returned. "Thought you haven't seen the last of me eh El Diablo?" He asked Gally. Gally struggled to free himself from Gorilla's grip.

"Can I snap his neck now, Jose?" Gorilla asked.

"No, I him to watch as I cut that baby out of her."

"She's not pregnant leave her alone!" Gally shouted.

"Shut your face Toro or I'll cut your precious little señorita." Señor- Jose yelled.

"I'm not pregnant." I admitted. Tears falling down my face.

"Is this true, señorita?" Jose brought the knife close to my face. "Have you been lying to me?" I nodded.