Extra Chapter

Dear Chuck or Aden,

I wasn't sure which name to write to you. But I just want to thank you.
I never knew you but I was definitely familiar to who you are. You were a year old when WCKD tested you. They didn't want me. I just can't believe that they let you die at such a young age. You were twelve. But you saved Thomas. At least I knew one thing about you. You're brave. The bravest little boy I've ever heard of.

Gally still hasn't forgive himself. He has nightmares about you, but he manages to hold on to himself. But I still love him. I love him so much. I know it sounds weird to you, but I do. I know you might not like the thought of him being my boyfriend... Or my husband... And the father of my child. But Gally protects me and our little Gabby. He cares for us. I could never imagine myself without him.

Our daughter is so beautiful. She has my curly hair and Gally's eyes, freckles, and she even has his nose. When she was a baby, her favorite place to sleep on was Gally's chest. She wouldn't go to sleep unless she was using her Daddy as a bed. Gally and I are still discussing rather to tell her about you. We are hoping she'll understand. But for now she's just innocent to the world we live in now and not the world outside.

Chuck, everyone says you were a sweet, chirpy, and annoying little "shank" anyone has ever met. Gally is still teaching me the Glader Slang. Anyways, Thomas told me a lot about you and all I can say is, I'm proud of you. We all are. I'm not sure if Mom and Dad are up there with you or not but I'm sure they are proud of you too.

Your sister,
Grace.