Scars

There's a difference between having sex and making love. Having sex can be with someone you barely know, and it doesn't have to have any feeling to it. Gally and I made love that night. And every second felt like magic because we did it with feeling. Every kiss was like a single dose of heroin being injected inside me, making me want more. The way his hands floated around my body felt like a thousand bolts of electricity. Our bodies filled with adrenaline, rushing in our veins. My heart beat fast as the high kept going. I may have not went to the dance. But I still get to spend the most exhilarating night of my life with the love of my life.

        Gally and I faced each other, laying on our sides and our legs entangled together. Covers are scattered around, I'm only wearin my purple and blue bra and white panties. Gally in his grey boxers. He rubbed my shoulder, fiddling with my bra strap. He took a deep breath.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered. I giggled and buried my face in the pillow to hide my blushing. "I'm not kidding. You're so shucking gorgeous. I can't believe you're mine."

"I'm so lucky to have you. You are my one and only."

"I love you so much. So much, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I love you, too. With all my heart and soul. And I will always love you." He took my hand and pressed it on his bare chest. I can feel his heartbeat.

"Feel that?" He asked. "How much it's beating."

"Yes." I replied.

"I will love you, until it stops." My hand rested on his chest for a while, it was scary to think that his heart would stop. But romantic that he was so committed to me. I could hear my computer still playing music.

"My computer is still going on." I smiled.

"What's this song called?" He asked. I listened closely to the lyrics.

I see me through your eyes
Living through life flying high
Your life shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live through your love.

"This is a good song, I See You by Leona Lewis." He was silent, as if listening to the song.

When my heart was never open
and my spirit never free
To the world that you have shown me
But my eyes could not division
All the colours of love and of life ever more.
Evermore.

"For now on this should be our song." I said.

"When I listen to this song I will think of you." He said.

"And I'll think of you." I leaned over him and mold my mouth into his. He ran his hands up and down my back, smoothly. Preparing ourselves for round two.

         The sun brightened up the room when I woke up. Gally's strong arms were wrapped around me. His chest rose and dropped against my back. Once again I felt safe. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. One thing I realized is that I woke up before him. I wondered if he slept the whole night. I didn't want to wake him up so I tried going back to sleep as well. But I heard him groan and wiggled. I turned on my back to face him. His eyes opened.
"Morning my love." I said. 

"Morning, Beautiful." He said.

"How did you sleep."

"Amazing, for once. But waking up to you is the best part." He kissed me and I kiss him back. His hand slid down from my ribcage to my thighs. He stops when his hand was placed over my scars. He let go of my lips and looked down at my legs. Removed the covers to see. He has found my self harm scars. Some were fading but clearly visible. Now I was embarrassed.

"Did- did you do this to yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it was a long time ago, back in middle school. When I'm eighteen I'm going to get tattoos to cover them up."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because they're embarrassing. They remind me of the person I used to be. They remind me the pain I felt. I don't want to be reminded of the girl who would hurt herself all because someone called her fat and worthless. That's not me anymore. People treat me different now, but I really would like to move on completely." He stared at my scars, tracing his fingers on the white lines. He looked back at me.

"What?" I asked.

"This is why I'm in love with you. No matter what you pick yourself up when you fall and you fix yourself when your broken. You're more independent than you think."

"No one has ever thought of me that way. You seem to know me more than I know myself. That's why I'm in love with you, despite all my flaws, you still want to be with me. You're so protective and I always feel safe around you." I placed my hands on his bare chest. I notice a scar. I hovered my hand over it. He didn't need to tell me. I remember he was stabbed by a kid to stop him from... I didn't want to think about it. We pressed our palms together. He looked into my eyes. And he just stared at them for a long time.